TEKTON 23002 6-Inch Adjustable Wrench
Designed for tight and hard-to-reach spaces, the TEKTON 6 in. Adjustable Wrench can take on bicycle repair and furniture assembly. It also works well to secure back nut or bolt while tightening or loosening front nut or bolt with a socket or combination wrench. TEKTON adjustable wrenches are designed to be versatile enough to tighten and loosen fasteners of various sizes without needing to grab other tools. Made from durable carbon steel with a corrosion-resistant satin chrome finish, our wrenches will become a permanent staple in your toolbox. Manufactured to strict quality specifications, TEKTON adjustable wrenches meet or exceed ANSI performance standards. Precision-machined for a tight fit, the slide jaw and worm gear contact in 3 spots for smooth operation and less play. Knurling on worm guide allows for quick jaw size adjustment. The satin finish keeps wrench looking like new by hiding scratch marks that can be seen in regular chrome finished wrenches. Jaw opening guide has permanent laser etched size markings in both metric and Inch scales. The dual Inch/metric scale is useful measuring the size of nuts and bolts. Each wrench displays a stamped length size and model number for distinction among your TEKTON adjustable wrenches.
- Drop forged and heat-treated carbon steel construction with a corrosion-resistant satin chrome plated finish
- Precision-machined slide jaw and worm gear allows for exact fastener fit and smooth adjustment
- Quick fit jaw opening guide with permanent laser-etched size markings in 1/16 in. and 1mm increments
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- 3/4 in. jaw capacity
Crescent AT26VS 6" Black Oxide Finish Adjustable Wrench
Crescent revolutionized the wrench category in the early 1900s with the introduction of the original adjustable wrench. Year after year, the highly -respected brand continues to introduce new innovations across various professional and DIY product categories. Whether tearing down a wall or building a piece of flat pack furniture, Crescent is the hand tool brand you can trust to get the job done faster. The Crescent brand features quality adjustable wrenches, pliers, screwdrivers as well as Socket and tool sets.
- Alloy steel and heat treated, Black Oxide finish resists corrosion, Polished head and regular, non-slip grip handle
- Laser Etched Scale Provides a Quick and Convenient Way to Determine Fastener Size in Either SAE or Metric
- Wide Capacity Jaw Allows Each Tool to Work with More Fastener Sizes
- Wider Handle Provides More Comfort and Less Stress to the Hand
- Tension Spring Stabilizes Jaw and Knurl Adjusts Easily
Stanley 87-367 6-Inch Adjustable Wrench
Stanley 87-367 6-Inch Adjustable Wrench
- Forged chrome vanadium steel construction for strength
- Meets or exceeds ANSI specifications
- Rust resistant polished chrome finish
- Handle hole for tethering, hanging or storage
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Channellock 806SW 6" Xtra Slim Wide Jaw Adjustable Wrench,
The Channellock 806SW xtra slim jaw adjustable wrench means maximum accessibility. Jaws are 68 thinner than most wrenches its size. With a 4 thread knurl & non-protruding jaws, the 806SW provides greater capacity while improving performance in confined spaces with its minimal head width. Constructed with chrome vanadium steel for durability, and with precision machined jaws, the 806SW grips tight the first time, every time. Super wide opening lets you tackle big jobs with a compact wrench.
- Extra slim 3/32" jaws
- Allows access to previously impossible to reach areas
- Extra wide opening
- Precise jaw design grips tight the first time, every time
- Longer jaws grip better, thinner jaws give greater access in tight spaces
Adjustable Wrench Extra Capacity, 6-1/2-Inch Klein Tools D507-6
The Klein Tools 6-1/2-Inch Extra-Capacity Adjustable Wrench fits most nuts and bolts up to about 9/10-Inch It is designed to handle bigger jobs in confined spaces. This wrench is manufactured from heat-treated alloy steel for strength and has a high polish chrome finish. Overall length of the wrench is 6-1/2-Inch. 15/16-Inch high capacity jaws allow to handle bigger jobs. Heat-treated alloy steel forged construction for high strength. Knurl turns smoothly for easy operation. Rail is ground for precision fit. Contoured handles for comfortable use. Chrome-plated for rust resistance. For more than 160 years, Klein Tools has manufactured premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools that deliver the performance, durability and precision needed to get the job done right. Our family of engineers, workers and craftsman continue to put six generations of expertise into every tool we create by using only the highest quality materials, superior workmanship, and keeping manufacturing as close to home as we can. Klein isn't just the name of our company, it's also our family name. And since we're an American company that's family-owned and family-run, you know you can count on us to be here tomorrow. Klein Tools doesn't just make great products, we make great products that stand up to the demands of the professionals who use them every day ... Since 1857.
- Extra capacity allows use of a smaller size wrench to handle bigger jobs, especially in confined spaces
- Forged heat-treated alloy steel for maximum strength and light weight
- High polish chrome finish
- Precision-machined jaws are individually chosen and assembled by hand for smooth operation
- Heat-treated for long life
Channellock 6WCB WideAzz Adjustable Wrench with Code Blue Grips, Over 1-3/8-Inch Opening 6-Inch Overall Length
The CHANNELLOCK 6WCB Adjustable Wrenche has an endless amount of uses. Strong, reliable and versatile, and the same jaw capacity as a 10-Inch wrench.
- Extra Wide opening to 1-3/8"
- Longer jaws grip better, Thinner jaws give greater access in tight spaces.
- 4 thread knurl and non-protruding jaws provide greater capacity; minimal head width improves performance in confined spaces
- Precise jaw design grips tight the first time, every time
- Measurement scales (in. on front mm. on reverse) are handy for sizing nuts, pipe and tube diameters
- Chrome Vanadium steel construction
- Code Blue grips are designed for durability and comfort
WORKPRO W003202A 4-piece Adjustable Wrench Set, Forged, Heat Treated, Chrome-plated (6-inch, 8-inch, 10-inch, 12-inch)
Workpro 4 piece Adjustable Wrench Set:
- Drop Forged Carbon Steel, Heat Treated and Chrome Plated, Polished Heads, Smooth Open
- Close Roller Action, Accurate, Precision-Machined Jaws, 4 piece Adjustable Wrenches: 6 inch, 8 inch, 10 inch, 12 inch.
- High quality forged carborn steel, heat treated for durability
- Rugged I-beam construction
- Strong 4-sided jaw design
- Corrosion-resistant chrome plated finish
- Set includes 6-in., 8-in., 10-in., and 12-in., sizes
ARES 79001 6-Inch Adjustable Wrench 15/16-inch Jaw Capacity Chrome Vanadium Steel Construction Ergonomic TPR Handle
The Adjustable Versatility You Need
The ARES 6-inch Adjustable Wrench is the perfect tool for smaller nuts and bolts in tighter, hard to reach places. This wrench features a 15/16-inch jaw capacity and metric and SAE measurements, eliminating guesswork in precision jobs. Made of high quality Chrome Vanadium Steel with a corrosion-resistant Manganese Phosphate coating, this wrench's ergonomic, rounded, lightweight TPR handle grip increases comfort and decreases hand stress and fatigue while working, so whether you need it for bicycle repair, furniture assembly, or any other tough job in a tight space, this wrench has you covered.
- Includes: 1 pc. adjustable wrench
- Size: 6-inch
- Jaw capacity: 15/16-inch (23.8125mm)
- Constructed of Chrome Vanadium Steel
- Corrosion-resistant Manganese Phosphate coating
- Unique jaw and neck design increases steel hardness (HRC) by 3 degrees and reduces the wrenches' overall weight by 10
- Ergonomic TPR handle grip
- Anti-slip design delivers more gripping power to help reduce fastener damage and provide more torque
- Precision milled 4-thread knurled non-protruding jaw adjustment worm
- Metric and SAE measurement markings
- Special jaw design protects nuts during use for increased torque
- HRC: 40-50
- SPECIFICATIONS: Our 6-Inch Adjustable Wrench features a 15/16-inch (23.8125mm) jaw capacity and a precision machined 4-thread knurled non-protruding jaw adjustment worm, making it perfect for smaller jobs requiring exacting precision in tight and confined spaces. Thanks to the metric and SAE readings on either side of the wrench, you'll always be able to get the measurements just right. Both the handle and jaws have an HRC 40-50 hardness rating, so it's tough enough for stubborn jobs.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: This wrench is made of durable, heat-treated Chrome Vanadium Steel with a corrosion-resistant Manganese Phosphate coating. It also features an ergonomically designed TPR handle grip with an anti-slip design delivers more gripping power to help reduce fastener damage and provide more torque while preventing hand stress and fatigue during prolonged use. The unique jaw and neck design increases steel hardness (HRC) by 3 degrees and reduces the wrenches' overall weight by 10.
- COMMON APPLICATIONS: This adjustable wrench is perfect for home improvement projects, automotive work, plumbing, air conditioner repair, bicycle repair, furniture assembly and for any other tough jobs that require a smaller wrench!
- RELIABLE EFFECTIVE EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. If you have any issues with your ARES Adjustable Wrench, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we're proud to help this great organization.
Slim-Jaw Adjustable Wrench, 6-Inch Klein Tools D86934
Manufactured for strength and durability, this handy 6-Inch wrench features 40-Percent slimmer jaws (than standard adjustable wrenches) and meets ASME 107.100-2010 standards for adjustable wrenches. Excellent for working in tight spaces and wrench over wrench applications such as gas lines, pumps, extension valves and motors. 6-Inch length. 1-Inch jaw capacity. 40-Percent slimmer jaws for tight wrench over wrench applications. Standard and metric size markings for fast adjustment. Manufactured for strength and durability. For more than 160 years, Klein Tools has manufactured premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools that deliver the performance, durability and precision needed to get the job done right. Our family of engineers, workers and craftsman continue to put six generations of expertise into every tool we create by using only the highest quality materials, superior workmanship, and keeping manufacturing as close to home as we can. Klein isn't just the name of our company, it's also our family name. And since we're an American company that's family-owned and family-run, you know you can count on us to be here tomorrow. Klein Tools doesn't just make great products, we make great products that stand up to the demands of the professionals who use them every day ... Since 1857.
- 40-percent slimmer jaws
- Designed for tight wrench-over-wrench applications such as gas lines, pumps and motors
- Jaws meet ASME 107.100-2010 testing standards for adjustable wrenches while being 40-percent slimmer than most standard adjustable wrench jaws
- Extra-wide jaw
- Unique design minimizes protruding jaw shank for greater capacity and range of motion in confined areas
Stanley 90-947 6-Inch MaxSteel Adjustable Wrench
- Laser-etched SAE and mm jaw scale for easy size adjustment
- Built-in tension spring stabilizes movable jaw.
- Forged chrome vanadium steel is strong and durable. Meets ANSI specifications.
- Slip-resistant bi-material handle for a comfortable grip. Used for automotive maintenance and repair, plumbing and general assembly tasks. Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Max Jaw Capacity: 13/14" / 26.3mm Head Width: 11/25" / 11.2mm
- Speco 4 channel dvr
- Rv surge protector
- Shel silverstein books in spanish
- Boys full size bedding sets
- Farmall h carburetor