D'Addario Reserve Bb Clarinet Mouthpiece, X10
Inspired by the most prized, vintage mouthpieces of the 1920s, the Reserve harnesses modern technology, pioneered by D'Addario, to recreate the incomparable craftsmanship found in these legendary works of art. Milled not molded from hard rubber for a higher level of consistency, every Reserve mouthpiece is machined to the strictest tolerances. But make no mistake: the true beauty of Reserve lies beyond its polished angles, glorious curves and proprietary materials to something far more remarkable its sound. Since the acquisition of Rico by D'Addario & Co., Rico has strengthened its position as the global leader in woodwind reeds and accessories. Rico's state-of-the-art reed research center in Southern California employs a collaboration of agronomists, scientists, and musicians to produce top-quality reeds, including Rico Reserve premium reeds for clarinet and saxophone. Rico reeds are designed to benefit all levels of musicians, from the beginner to the seasoned professional. Many of the world's finest woodwind players perform with Rico reeds, such as Mark Nuccio, Jerry Bergonzi, Chris Potter, Benny Golson, Ernie Watts, Bob Sheppard, Henri Bok, Richie Hawley, Eric Alexander, and many more.
- Precision milling delivers unparalleled consistency, eliminating the need to try many before purchase
- Crafted from a unique proprietary hard rubber for tonal beauty and evenness
- Designed by a team of top players, craftsmen, and engineers
- Available in four different facings and two different pitch systems, offering an array of resistance options for clarinetists of all ages, abilities, and geographic locations
Mendini MCT-ESDPB Black Ebonite B Flat Clarinet with Case, Stand, Pocketbook, Mouthpiece, 10 Reeds and More
From the Manufacturer
All of our clarinets are tested at our factory and inspected again by skilled technicians at our Los Angeles distribution center prior to shipping. Please read the clarinet owner's manual carefully to assembled and tuned the clarinet properly.
Clarinet Owner's Manual
It is important to disassemble and thoroughly clean the clarinet after playing then stored in its case. Tips: Use a small amount of cork grease on joints to help ease assembly of the clarinet and wipe off excess grease. Rinse mouth after eating / drinking prior to playing. Always store the clarinet in its case when not in use to prevent damage. Avoid direct and extended exposure to: sunlight, rain, heaters, air conditioners. It is recommended to bring the clarinet to a skilled technician at least once a year to be serviced.
We recommend first time players to seek assistance from an instructor. If an instructor is not available, follow these steps below. Remove the clarinet from the case by lifting it from the edges. Never grab the clarinet by its keys.
Portable Compact Clarinet Stand
The compact clarinet stand is stored inside the clarinet bell. Assembling Instructions: 1. Unscrew cap at the bottom of the stand. 2. Extend the legs. 3. Screw cap back on with the legs extended.
Attaching the mouthpiece
6. Attaching the reed: a) Moisten the thin end of the reed in mouth or in cup of water. b) Remove the ligature from the mouthpiece and then position the reed on the mouthpiece so that the tip of the mouthpiece is seen just over the end of the reed. c) While holding the reed in place, slide the ligature over the reed and mouthpiece, adjust to fit, and tighten the ligature screws.
Holding the Clarinet
1. Lubricate all tenon-corks on the mouthpiece, upper and lower joints with cork-grease (included with package). Make sure to apply an even coat of grease. 2. In a twisting motion, gently attach the barrel to the upper joint of the clarinet. 3. In a twisting motion, gently attach the bell to the lower joint of the clarinet. 4. In a gentle twisting motion, connect the upper joint to the lower joint while gently pressing the large ring key to bring the upper bridge key up. (See photo on the left of the ring key on the upper joint). Using this method will prevent damaging the keys.
Pitch is affected by temperature, so warm up the clarinet before playing by blowing air through it. Use a chromatic tuner or piano can help tune the clarinet. The tuning pitches for the clarinet are C and G. Play a C and G on the piano or find it on the tuner. To tune, pull barrel slightly away from the body. The length of the barrel to the body depends on individual preference and method of playing. To further adjust the intonation of the clarinet, put out on the upper and lower joints.
Joining the Upper and Lower Bridge Joints
5. The lower joint bridge key will slide under the upper joint bridge key. Be careful, as careless assembly can cause damage to the bridge keys. Align the upper joint bridge key on top of the lower joint bridge key. The keys of the upper and lower joints will be aligned as well. (See image on the left)
REED: Remove the reed from the mouthpiece by loosening the ligature and sliding it off. Gently dry the reed with a clean cloth and place it in a reed holder. CLEANING THE INTERIOR: After playing always insert the cleaning swab into the clarinet to remove moisture. After each use rub the outside of the mouthpiece with a soft cloth then scrub the inside of the mouthpiece with a mouthpiece brush. Use lukewarm water and mild soap. Rinse thoroughly and dry with a soft cloth. CLEANING THE PADS: Dry the pads by inserting cleaning pad paper between the pad and the tone hole. Lightly press the key down and carefully pulling the paper away. CLEANING THE EXTERIOR: After each use, rub on outside of the clarinet with a polishing cloth to remove particles and fingerprints. use a key brush once a week to remove dust or lint that accumulates around post and springs and under key rods. Use a pipe cleaner on hard to reach areas. Tenons tend to collect moisture, especially at the upper and lower joints. Remove all moisture from tenons cork with gauze. Apply small amounts of cork grease on neck cork to maintain the quality of the cork and to make mouthpiece assembly easy. Remember to always remove the mouthpiece when not in use.
- High-grade black ebonite ABS body with durable nickel plated keys
- Key of Bb (B Flat) clarinet with inline trill keys with adjustable thumb rest
- Includes: hard-shell case, mouthpiece, a box of 10 reeds (Size 2.5"), cork grease, cleaning cloth, and a pair of gloves
- Bonus: clarinet pocketbook and a foldable clarinet stand that is stored inside the bell
- 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer's Defects
Yinfente Intermediate B-Flat Clarinet Rosewood wood Body Silver Plate Bb Key 17 key Case Reeds Pads
Yinfente Brand Clarinet Check Every Detail Carefully. Made By Over 30 Years Experience Professional Maker. Make Sure All Under Perfect Condition.
- Brand New Professional Clarinet, Hand Selected Rosewood Body, Strong durable. Professional Sound. Rich and Powerful Sound
- Integrated Sound Hole Copper-nickel alloy Fully automatic equipment, Exact size and Nice Sound
- Silver Plated Keys, 17 key, Bb Tone. Over 30 Years Experience Professional Maker.
- Free Items: Light And Durable Hard case, Cloth, Glove.
Eastar B Flat Clarinet Black Ebonite Clarinet With Mouthpiece,Case,2 Connector,8 Occlusion Rim,Clarinet Stand,3 Reeds and More Keys
Eastar Would Never Disappointed You.
Anyway, the combination of elegant ABS Bakelite body and nickel-plated keys. Eastar ECL-300 clarinet boasts a beautiful design and sound while maintaining a low price point, making it the band's best choice for students and others learn to play clarinets. Student musicians will find that the Eastar ECL-300 clarinet is a reliable, easy-to-play instrument that has very good facilities and durability. The Boehm 17 key system .Eastar clarinet provides good response and smooth playability for band students. Thousands of tutors support the clarinet.
Chose Eastar, you will have12-Month after-sales service support.
1.Color:Nickel Plated Keys
2.Key:Key Of Bb
3.Level:Beginning & Intermediate Level Instrument
6.Package Size16.9(L) x 4.7(W)x 9(H)Inches/ 43(L) x 12(W)x 23(H)CM
7.Carrying Case Material: Pro-deluxe Durable Plush-lined Nylon Covered Light Weight Hard Case.
1 x ECL-300 Student ClarinetNickel Plated Keys
1 x 4C Mouthpiece
1 x Metal Ligature
1 x Mouthpiece Protective Cap
2 x Mouthpieces Connector
8 x Occlusion Rim
2 x Thumb Sheath
1 x Clarinet Swabs
1 x Clarinet Stand
2 x Practice Reeds(Size 2.5")
1 x Black Resin Reeds(Size 2.5")
1 x Joint Grease
1 x Cloth
1 x White Gloves
1 x Pro-deluxe Durable Plush-lined Nylon Hard Case
- Moving Voice -- Eastar ECL-300 student clarinets have a steady and pleasant voice and a reliable tune. Designed for beginners or intermediate learners.
- Beautiful Appearance -- Elegant Bakelite body with nickel-plated keys, beautiful ring-wrapped bell mouth, good-looking and durable.
- Practical Design-- Featuring the Boehm 17 key system: good key response and smooth playability.The cylindrical borealso produces strong projection and a wide range of tones. The double connections: 62MM and 65MM's mouthpieces connector are very useful for adjusting clarinets tuning no matter indoor, outdoor or winter and summer environments.
- Advanced Material -- High level ABS Bakelite: bright sound ,stable vibration, easy to maintain but hard to craze. Bladder pads made of Italian felt double sheep casings which are generally used in performance level flutes leading to good elasticity ,air tightness and longlfe . Needle spring: memory needle spring made of NAS high-carbon steel, quick reaction, good elasticity, not easy to deform.
- The Package Contains -- ECL-300 Student Clarinet,4C Mouthpiece, Metal Ligature , Mouthpiece Protective Cap ,2 x Mouthpieces Connector ,8 x Occlusion Rim, 2 x Thumb Sheath, Clarinet Swabs, Clarinet Stand, 2 x Practice Reeds(Size 2.5"), Black Resin Reeds(Size 2.5"), Joint Grease, Cloth, White Gloves. Hardness Case.12-Month Product Warranty.
Hisonic Signature Series 2610 Bb Orchestra Clarinet with Case
This is a beautiful looking instrument with a good tone quality and its very easy to play. This is a solid instrument to grow with, it produces a clear centered tone suitable for most types of performances. Our Instruments and Accessories are brand new, direct from our manufacturer. All of our instruments have a 1 Year Limited Warranty. (Warranty Card Included).. We are in direct contact with our manufacturer which makes our instruments a safe purchase for you. We sell to many schools and colleges. Our company is a proud member of: NAMM
- Prestini pads that are Made in the USA
- Nickel-silver keys, Bright Tone, Clarinet is made of Ebonite
- Includes: Cork grease and clarinet swab
- Includes: Protective plush lined Case, mouthpiece with reed protector
- Bb Soprano - This is the standard clarinet used for marching band, orchestra and jazz band
NEW! Herche Superior Bb Clarinet M2 - Best for Students - Durable Nickel-plated Keys - Plush Lined Clarinet Case - Treated Clarinet Pads - Cork Grease - Clarinet Swabs - #2 Rico Clarinet Reeds
A Family Owned Business With Deep Roots in Music.
For the past 30 years we have worked with music educators, students and parents to deliver tens of thousands of quality band instruments into the hands of beginning students.
A Great Clarinet For Beginners.
It's a big decision to make when you're purchasing a new clarinet for the first time. Whether it's your first or a step-up instrument, a Herche clarinet will serve your talent, skills and needs superbly. Everyone at Herche wants you to express your musical passion and we're here to make sure you get the best quality clarinet possible.
The Materials That Our Clarinets Are Made From.
Specifically engineered for clarinets, we use ABS resin to benefit from it's forgiving ruggedness while possessing certain musical qualities that allow it to sound like a clarinet should. Stainless steel springs, nickel-silver rings and bell ring, attractive brilliant nickel-silver forged keys -- every component is made from the finest materials built to last as long as you are inspired to play it. Avoid the frustrations of easily broken pieces and stick to Herche clarinets which are Triple-bench tested and must meet the most stringent level of quality prior to you holding it.
Our Promise To You.
Herche constantly strives to improve its product-line and offers the best value possible. Sharing numerous attributes with more expensive brands, Herche is an outstanding value. Since many educators consider Herche to be the perfect choice for student musicians, high quality is not only necessary but is imperative for successful music education. Our clarinet prices and warranty terms are unbeatable. We pride ourselves in providing excellent products and service to our customers.
Order our unbeatable craftsmanship, superior designed Bb clarinet to become the musician you've been dreaming about!
- THIS CLARINET IS PERFECT FOR THE STUDENT AND INTERMEDIATE PLAYER. No junk here. The Herche Clarinet produces a professional tone and every note is in-tune (great intonation). We construct the entire instrument from Textured ABS and Nickel-Silver . We personally set-up each instrument in our USA facility in Wilmington, DE. Our family business has been here for 30 years and we have strong roots in the music community.
- HERCHE CLARINETS give you a traditional sound that's ideal when playing jazz, swing, classical, band or marching tunes. Our Stainless-Steel springs - Durable specially treated Pads - Nickle Silver KEY Construction - Plush Lined Case with shoulder strap make carrying a breeze.
- CLASSIC DESIGN BUILT TO LAST A LIFETIME - Herche Bb clarinets endure demanding practice and performance schedules. We construct the body, barrel and bell with matte-finish ABS for attractive, reliable composition and durability. Each tarnish-resistant forged key is built from durable Nickel-Silver, covered in nickel-plating to resist bending or breakage. Herche clarinets feature pads used in both beginner and many professional level instruments.
- CLARINET CASE INCLUDES BONUS CARE KIT - Open our plush-lined, protective case to reveal items carefully selected to enhance your experience: Clarinet cork grease to lubricate joints when putting it together. Cleaning swabs remove accumulated bore and key condensation. Two thin vamp-cut # 2 Rico reeds make playing easy.
- UNPARALLELED SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - For over 30 years, Herche has earned the reputation of providing quality, consistency and exceptional service to countless musicians throughout the world. Our clarinets have been bench-tested and adjusted by Master Technicians in the USA. We are here to support your clarinet needs and offer a One Year Free Maintenance and Repair Plan plus a 3 year Warranty. Our repair department will repair and return your instrument with speed.
Lazarro 150-BK-L B-Flat Bb Clarinet Black, Silver Keys with Case, 11 Reeds, Care Kit and Many Extras
Black Bb Lazarro Clarinet made from Ebonite (Hard Resin),imitates Wood design and has Silver Nickel Keys and Bell Ring. High Quality Pads produce Rich Sound, adjustable Thumb Rest. Clarinet includes all pictured accessories.
- Are You looking for your new Clarinet, to fulfill all your musical needs - We have the perfect instrument for You - "Lazarro Clarinet".
- Our "Lazarro" clarinets are perfect for any occasions: lessons, concerts, bands and orchestras. We follow USA Standards for our Clarinets, that is why they are teacher and school approved.
- We are a USA Brand that you can trust 100. Our clarinets are not just stylish, but also very durable, have great sound quality and are always hand checked by our professional team in New York.
- "Lazarro" clarinets are manufactured by International Standards, regardless of the colors and keys, and feature the same sound quality, mechanisms and durability.
- Our Package includes: Lazarro Clarinet, Second Barrel, Mouthpiece with Reed, Cap and Ligature, Fabric Case, Soft Cleaning Cloth, Reeds Holder, White Gloves, Screwdriver and Cork Grease
Rico Padgard, Bb Clarinet
Designed to dry out the instrument and protect the pads from damage caused by moisture, Padgards are simple to use and will help keep your instrument in the best condition for years.
At its San Fernando Valley facility, Rico has a state-of-the-art reed research center, and employs the collaboration of agronomists, scientists, and musicians to produce top-quality reeds that include Rico Reserve premium reeds for clarinet and saxophone. Rico reeds are designed to benefit all levels of musicians from the beginner to the seasoned professional. Many of the world's finest clarinetists and saxophonists use Rico brand reeds, such as Anthony McGill, Mark Nuccio, Jessica Phillips, Jerry Bergonzi, Chris Potter, Benny Golson, Ernie Watts, Bob Sheppard, Walter Boeykens, Seiji Yokokawa, Philippe Geiss, Diastema Saxophone Quartet, and many more. For more information, visit RicoReeds.com
- Designed to fit Bb clarinet body
- Soft material
- Absorbent fibers wicks moisture
- Also available for saxophones
- Also available as mouthpiece savers for clarinet mouthpieces
YMC 12567 Alto/Tenor Sax Clarinet Mouthpiece Patches Pads Cushions, Black, 8 Pack
100 brand new, never used. New and high quality. Fit for alto or tenor saxophone and alto or bass clarinet mouthpieces. Incudes 8pcs mouthpiece patches. Thickness: 0.8mm Color: black. Package included:8 x Mouthpiece patches. We manufacture all kinds of instrument parts and conduct. The direct model so that our price is very low with high quality.
- Shipped from China,Estimated delivery 7-15 days with tracking number.
Petift 27 Pieces Clarinet Instrument Accessories Replacement Kits with 10 Pieces Clarinet Neck Joint Cork and 17 Pieces Clarinet Pads Bb Clarinet Woodwind Instrument Pads
These clarinet joint corks are made of cork, they are durable, fine material; Good elasticity, small spots, long lasting, soft felt and sheep casing.
Characteristic: With good flexibility, sealing, noise resistance, abrasion resistance, fits most Bb clarinets. Good replacement part for clarinet repair, convenient and practical to use.
Color: wooden and white
Clarinet cork size: 8.1 x 1.1 x 0.2 cm/ 3.2 x 0.4 x 0.08 inch
Clarinet pad diameter: 1.72 cm/ 0.68 inch (3 pieces), 1.5 cm/ 0.59 inch (1 piece), 1.2 cm/ 0.47 inch (2 pieces) and 1 cm/ 0.39 inch (11 pieces)
Net weight: 10 g/ 0.35 oz
10 x Clarinet cork
17 x Clarinet pad
- Package includes: 10 pieces clarinet neck joint cork and 17 pieces clarinet pads Bb clarinet woodwind instrument pads, 27 pieces in total.The items come to you with a velvet bag, easy for you to store,also suitable for you to carry them wherever and whenever you need.
- Size: the size of the clarinet cork is about 8.1 x 1.1 x 0.2 cm/ 3.2 x 0.4 x 0.08 inch and the clarinet pad diameter is approx. 1.72 cm/ 0.68 inch (3 pieces), 1.5 cm/ 0.59 inch (1 piece), 1.2 cm/ 0.47 inch (2 pieces) and 1 cm/ 0.39 inch (11 pieces)
- The durable Clarinet Cork Sheet is made of high -quality and eco-friendly cork material which is durable,durable, soft and lightweight,With good flexibility, sealing, noise resistance, abrasion resistance.
- The clarinet Bb instrument pad is made of soft felt and high quality sheep skin,Perfect for the replacement worn and non-functioning clarinet pads,Each pads can be well-constructed to ensure tight seals,these pads can self adhesive.
- Apply to: the clarinet cork repair kit fits for most Bb clarinets; Good replacement part for clarinet repair, practical and convenient to use, a great instrument repair accessory.
- Bead jewelry making kits
- Raccoons and ripe corn
- Jaclyn smith women's drape dress
- Stanley tools snap-off self locking knife 18mm
- Griffey jr upper deck