Baystar Kit, HK4200A-3, Hydraulic Steering Kit with Compact Cylinder with 20' Tubing
Gives 5.2 wheel turns lock-to-lock when using BayStar outboard cylinders Kit Includes: (1) BayStar heim pump (HH4314-3) (1) BayStar cylinder (HC465H) (1) BayStar tubing kit (HT4420H, 2 x 20' hoses) (2) Hydraulic steering fluid (HA5430) (1) Filler kit (HA5438)
- Gives 5 wheel turns lock-to-lock when using BayStar outboard cylinders
- Kit Includes: (1) BayStar helm pump (HH4314-3) (1) BayStar cylinder (HC4645H) (2) Hydraulic steering fluid (HA5430) (1) Filler kit (HA5438)
- Also includes (1) BayStar tubing kit (HT4420H, 2 x 20' hoses)
- 150 Horse power
- Dn not use BayStar on smaller HP outboard engines that use wing nut type transom mount clamping screws
Uflex HYTECH 1.0 Hytech 1.0 Hydraulic Outboard Steering Kit
The Hytech steering kit features a unique split tilt tube rod that allows for installation of the UC94 cylinder without removing the engine. The Hytech is an easy and affordable outboard hydraulic steering solution for boats with 150 horsepower engines and under. Coupled with the composite UP20 helm, the Hytech system offers effortless steering with five turns lock to lock. And, it is applicable to almost all two- and four-stroke outboard engines. This kit includes the UP20 helm, UC94 cylinder, two quarts of OIL 15, and 40' of cut to length tubing.
- Maximum Horsepower: 150hp
- Helm: UP20 F Front mount
- Turns Lock-to-Lock: 5
- Steering Wheel: Sold separately
- Steering Wheel Shaft: 3/4" tapered
Hydrodrive Hydraulic Steering System for Boat Till 120 HP MF115MRA
MF115MRA Outboard Hydraulic steering system for engines till 120 HP Hydraulic pump: TL1-16 MRA, 16 cc pump, with NON-RETURN valve 4,5 turns Hydraulic cylinder: MC 90 W, 69 cc volume, stroke 206mm, 16" Hose set, 1 lt. hydraulic oil (ATF III G) (temp.60/-30.) BR72 Engine arm with fork included Output force: 236 Kg Torque: 51 Kgf Max speed: 50 Kts (90 km/h) Excellent quality, innovative technology. Universal fittings, Hydrodrive steering can be use every type of outboard engines. Easy to install - Step by step book on video for installing Italian design - Made in EU. Delivery time 4-7 days by TNT/Fedex
- Outboard Hydraulic System for engines up to 115-120 HP
- Pump with Automatic Pilot Connection, Engine Arm (BR72) included.
- Output force: 236 Kg
- Torque: 51 Kgf
- Max speed: 50 Kts (90 km/h)
Woqi ZA0301 Marine Outboard Hydraulic Steering System for Boats with Helm Pump, Hydraulic Cylinder and Tubing
1. pump, cylinder, two hoses above 8meters are included. 2. Suitable for outboard engines up to 90hp 3. Bore diameter: 25mm 4. piston rod diameter: 14mm 5. Five plungers 6. suitable for steering wheel in diameter of 320 to 460 mm 7. Wheel turns lock-to-lock: 5
- Single Station Steering For Boats Rated to a Maximum of 90 HP
- Front Mounted Marine Hydraulic Steering Kit
SeaStar HK7520A-3 PRO 2.0 Hydraulic Kit Kevlar Reinforced (Hoses Included), 20'
One of the top selling recreational marine Hydraulic Steering Systems for Outboard powered boats from the leader in marine steering technology, SeaStar Solutions (formerly Teleflex Marine).
The HK7520A-3 Steering System includes HC6345-3 Pivot Mount PRO Cylinder with Positionable Stainless Steel O-Ring (ORB) Fittings for easy Hydraulic Hose Routing along with keyed support brackets to prevent racking of the cylinder, HH5770-3 PRO Helm with updated ORB Fittings and Anodized Protection to saltwater, two 20 SeaStar PRO Kevlar Reinforced Hoses which provide very low thermal expansion properties and are kink and abrasion resistant, two Quarts of SeaStar HA5430 proprietary Hydraulic Steering Fluid for maximum performance and protection along with Installation Instructions.
Components in the HK7520A-3 meet ABYC and NMMA certification standards and are designed and manufactured in North America.
This Steering Kit is ideal for high-performance boats with single non-power-assisted outboards up to 300 HP, especially those capable of speeds over 60 MPH, which demand maximum steering control and comfort. It is suitable for use with high-performance propellers and jack plates.
Upgrade Options to Consider:
Stainless Steel Bulkhead Hose Fittings
SeaStar Power Assisted Steering
SeaStar Products are backed by a two-year recreational user warranty against manufacturing defects. SeaStar Hydraulic Steering Systems are tested and certified using only SeaStar Hydraulic Fluid and SeaStar Hydraulic Hoses. Use of non-certified products to install SeaStar products may VOID warranty and could cause loss of steering control.
- Hydraulic Steering Kit with 20' SeaStar PRO (1500 psi) Kevlar reinforced, Factory swaged Hoses
- Designed for critical high speed performance applications like bass and flat boats, SeaStar Pro is the ultimate steering system for high-speed single engine outboards
- Updated System includes Positionable Stainless Steel O-Ring (ORB) Fittings for easy hose routing and NEW End Gland Sealing System for maximum protection from saltwater and compression set
- Packaged Complete with helm, cylinder, hoses, fittings, oil, bleeder kit and detailed instructions
- INSTALLATION NOTE: Do NOT attempt to install an NPT pipe fitting into a -3 helm hose fitting port. Doing so will lead to irreparable damage to the helm
Baystar Compact Cylinder HC4645H
The cylinder utilizes the outboard engine maker's factory supplied drag link for simplified installation.
- Compact Outboard Cylinder
- Anodized Aluminum
- Front Mount
Seastar HS5157 Front Mount Hydraulic Steering Cylinder Seal Kit, With Wrench
Seal Kit for HC5345, HC5340 and HC5342 (threaded end gland), HC5347 (Pivot Cylinder, Honda 115-130 specific), HC5348 (Pivot Cylinder, OMC 77-90 specific), HC5365 (Compact Cylinder (threaded end gland)) and HC5394 (SeaRay Compact Cylinder (obsolete) (threaded gland)). Kit contains 2 seal glands, pin wrench and guide tool.
- Replacement front seal kit for SeaStar pivot / front mount cylinders
- HS5157 kit contains: (2) Seal Glands, Pin Wrench, Seal Gland Assembly Guide Tool
- Fits front mount cylinder parts: HC5340, HC5341, HC5342, HC5343, HC5344, HC5345, HC5346, HC5347, HC5348, HC5358, HC5365, HC5375, HC5394, HC5445, HC6750, HC6751, HC6752, HC6753, HC6754, HC6755
- SeaStar Products are backed by a two-year recreational user warranty against manufacturing defects
SeaStar HO5114 Standard Outboard Hose Kit, 14 Foot
Hose Kits for the Teleflex SeaStar Hydraulic Steering Systems. Each kit contains two hoses of equal lengths for your SeaStar application.
- Kit contains two hoses
- Hoses come with pre-attached hose fittings on both ends
- Can be used with all SeaStar systems, except SeaStar PRO, BayStar, Capilano and 3-line inboard systems
Outboard Specialty Tools Bubble Purge Hydraulic Steering Bleed and Purge Kit for Seastar OST-PBB.001
The Bubble Purge Kit may be the cleanest, easiest and most efficient bleed system in existence. Kit comes with detailed instructions and the following parts: Fill Tube Attachment, Cylinder Bleed Attachment and Helm Fill Fittings. Components securely connect to the helm and cylinder. Not intended for use with power assist pumps, autopilot systems, twin cylinder with liquid tie bar systems. Please contact Outboard Specialty Tools Support for any questions!
- Our patent pending purge kit offers professional bleed and flush capability at a fraction of the price for Seastar, Baystar and Uflex hydraulic steering systems.
- Self contained, designed for maximum efficiency and minimal mess
- One person can operate our system end to end, easy to use, comes with complete instructions
- No pin holes needed! System remains sealed during purge process! Helm fill and cylinder attachment quick connects designed not to leak.
- Ships with full easy to follow instructions and you will always have access to our dedicated tech support to help with any questions you may have!
SeaStar HK6400A-3 1.7 Hydraulic Steering Kit without Hoses
The top selling recreational marine hydraulic steering system for outboard powered boats from the leader in marine steering technology SeaStar Solutions (formerly Teleflex Marine).
The HK6400A-3 SeaStar Hydraulic Steering System includes the following:
HC5345-3 outboard steering cylinder with O-ring boss rotational fittings for easy hydraulic hose routing (hoses sold separately)
HH5271-3 helm with updated O-ring boss fittings and anodized protection to saltwater
Two quarts of SeaStar HA5430 proprietary hydraulic steering fluid for maximum performance and protection
The HK6400A-3 SeaStar Hydraulic Steering System is ideal for cruisers, runabouts, center console boats, offshore fishing boats and many more. It is also compatible with SeaStar Power Assist pump (PA1200-2) that provides an automotive feel to driving your boat with fingertip control.
SeaStar products are backed by a two-year recreational user warranty against manufacturing defects. The HK6400A-3 hydraulic steering system meets ABYC and NMMA certification standards and is designed and manufactured in North America.
SeaStar hydraulic steering systems are tested and certified using only SeaStar hydraulic fluid and SeaStar hydraulic hoses. Use of non-certified products to install SeaStar products may void warranty and could cause loss of steering control.
- Hydraulic Steering Kit without hoses (ordered separately HO51xx where xx equals hose length in feet) for non-aggressively driven single outboard powered boats that do not exceed 75mph
- Updated system includes O-ring boss rotational fittings for easy hose routing and new end gland sealing system for maximum protection from saltwater and compression set
- Five turns lock-to-lock with 1.7 cu.in. helm (included) for maximum steering comfort ; Cylinder: 8.3 cubic inches
- Robust Barrel Design and NEW Graphics compliment new boats and motor packages
- Not recommended for boats that exceed 75mph or run surface piercing props or the power exceeds the maximum Coast Guard rating for the vessel
- Shakugan no shana season 2
- Milwaukee m18 impact driver 3/8
- Macbook pro case 1707
- Iwata air compressor airbrush
- Aussie shampoo and conditioner volume