Nu-Calgon 4171-75 Evap Foam No Rinse Evaporator Coil Cleaner, 18 oz.
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Nu-Calgon 417175 Evap Foam.
- Evap Foam will liquefy dirt, grease, oil, and other residues quickly and easily
- Since it is fortified with corrosion inhibitors, it is safe for use on metals and other materials
- The product's fast-breaking foam is completely self-rinsing
- Spray Evap Foam on the coil and the foam will wash the emulsified matter off
- The aerosol product is NSF registered for use as a coil cleaner in and around food processing areas, and helps leave the area deodorized with a pleasant lemon scent
Frost King Foaming Coil Cleaner, 19 oz
An heavy duty foam detergent coil cleaner in the convenience of an aerosol can. For use on most coils such as window air conditioners, central HVAC units, auto radiators, condenser and evaporator coils, metal filters, fan blades and more. Water based. This product can be sprayed in any position while the blasting stream easily reaches into tight areas. The aggressive detergent quickly and easily liquefies dirt, grease, oil or other residue and deposits. Fortified with corrosion inhibitors to prevent metal degradation, Will not harm drain pans, plastic or other materials in and around the area. The clinging foam is completely self-rinsing on condensate producing coils. Simply spray on and condensation generated will wash away the material. The pleasant citrus fragrance helps leave the area smell cleaned and deodorized. Contains no CFCs, chlorinated or fluorinated solvents. Cleaning coils increases efficiency and saves money. Directions: Turn off or disconnect power to unit being serviced. Shake well. Remove cap and point toward surface to be cleaned. Avoid spraying on electrical wires or connections. Thoroughly saturate the targeted area with product. With this self-rinsing formula, the foam will break and condensation accumulation will completely rinse the emulsified material. Scrubbing cap is great for removing large, imbedded pieces of debris. You may wipe clean or rinse with water if desired or if using on non-condensation producing coils. For extremely stubborn or heavy deposits, repeat application may be necessary. Turn on or return power to unit.
- Air conditioner coil foaming heavy duty detergent cleaner with low VOC formula
- Fin Scrubbing Cap for tough to clean areas
- Versatile - great for cleaning car radiators, lawn mower engines, refrigerator and freezer coils, dehumidifier coils, and more
- ECO - friendly - Water based formula will not harm drain pans, plastic or other unpainted materials
- Pleasant lemon fragrance leaves deodorized, fresh smell after cleaning
CRC Foaming Coil Cleaner, 18 oz Aerosol Can, Clear/Yellow
CRC foaming coil cleaner is a high performance, heavy duty foaming detergent designed to clean evaporator and condenser coils. The aggressive alkaline detergent blend quickly cuts through dirt, grease, oil and other types of residue. CRC foaming coil cleaner is low odor formula that does not require any rinsing. Heavy duty foam detergent. Cuts through grease, dirt lint, and other debris. No flash or fire point. Significantly reduces the risk of fire caused by incidental contact with live electrical equipment or solvents trapped by insulating materials. No rinsing required. No class I or II ozone depleting chemicals or chlorinated solvents. 360 degree valve. Product can be sprayed from any position - even upside down. Applications includes air conditioning and refrigeration condensers, fan blades and blower wheels.
- Does not require rinsing in most cleaning applications
- No flash or fire point
- Low odor formula
- Contains no class I or class II ozone depleting chemicals
- NSF C1, A1 registered for use in meat and poultry plants
Nu-Calgon 4291-08 Nu-Brite, 1-Gallon
The model number and name for the following item is: Nu-Calgon 429108 Nu-Brite 1 Gallon
- Manufacturer Model # 429108
- Genuine Replacement Part
- Nu-Calgon item
Nu-Calgon 416808 Evaporator Power, 1-Gallon
This is a Genuine Replacement Part ,The Model Number and Name for the Following Item: Motors and Armatures (MOTQD) 11013 Eva Power 1 Gal.
- Nu-Colon Inc. (NUCAC)
- Genuine Replacement Part
Nu-Calgon 4168-08 Evap Pow'r No Rinse Coil Cleaner
Directions of Use: 1. Turn off equipment and access evaporator coil. 2. If the coil is heavily soiled with lint, dirt, etc., use a brush to remove as much as possible prior to cleaning. 3. When using Evap Pow'r-C, prepare a cleaning solution in one of the quality Nu-Calgon sprayers, mixing one part of Evap Pow'r-C with three parts of water. 4. Be sure nearby registers are closed. Although the blower was turned off, natural air currents could pick up and entrain droplets of cleaning solution and this should be controlled. 5. Spray cleaning solution onto coils, being sure to lightly coat all surfaces. 6. Rinsing is not required, particularly where there is sufficient humidity being condensed from the ambient air to provide a flushing or rinsing action. Return system to service. 7. If rinsing is done, take the opportunity to treat coil with Cal-Shield, a Teflon surface protectant (4148-08).
- This is the highly concentrated version of the product and it should be diluted with water at a 3:1 ratio
- Evap Pow'r is a "no-rinse" product formulated for cleaning indoor evaporator coils
- It cleans and emulsifies the most stubborn soils and deposits, and is biodegradable as well as USDA-Authorized
SpeedClean CJ-125 Portable CoilJet Coil Condenser Evaporator Cleaner
' Battery Operated Coil Washer, Portable, 1/5 HP, Operating Pressure 125 psi, 0.6 GPM, 12VDC, 40 Usable Hours per Week, Pump Drive Direct, Pump Type Diaphragm, Hose Dimensions 1/4 In. x 10 Ft, Length 18 In., Width 10 In., Height 19 In., Net Weight 23 lb., Water Input Temp. 120 Degrees F, Tank Reservoir Capacity 3-1/2 gal., Includes Nozzles, Battery '
- Price For: Each Type: Portable Water Input Temp.: 120 Degrees F Length: 18" Operating Pressure: 125 psi Item: Battery Operated Coil Washer Net Weight: 23 lb. Includes: Nozzles, Battery Usable Hours per Week: 40 HP: 1/5 Pump Type: Diaphragm Height: 19" Pump Drive: Direct Hose Dimensions: 1/4" x 10 Ft GPM: 0.6 Width: 10" Volts/Phase: 12VDC
- Country of Origin (subject to change): United States
ComStar 90-298 Coil Safe Professional Grade Neutral pH Evaporator and Condenser Coil Cleaner, 1 gal Container, Green
By keeping coils clean from dirt, Body oil, dust mite and grease, the cooling action and efficiency of coils is greatly enhanced. Coil safes non-rinsing and non-foaming formula is key in restoring coils to their original condition indoors. Safe to use on aluminum and copper.
- Comstar's coil safe is a premium external neutral pH evaporator coil cleaner for indoor Use
- It restores heat transferring qualities to 100 percent efficiency by removing lint, grease and dust and dirt build-up without requiring any rinsing with water
- This non-foaming liquid can be Diluted with 3 to 10 parts water (depending on the level of cleaning required)
- Coil safe cleans and brightens all metal parts and contains inhibitors to prevent metal fatigue
- Traditional Green color, non-acid, non-alkaline, neutral pH, environmentally safe formula
nextzett 96110515 Klima-Cleaner Air Conditioner Cleaner - 10 fl oz
A professional air conditioner cleaner that effectively removes odors, dust and pollen buildup from the evaporator core of the air conditioner system for fresh and clean air that lasts for months. Klima-Cleaner is applied via the drain tube or through the fins of the blower which leads directly to the evaporator by way of the intake vent. The special cleaning foam is then injected into the system where it removes pollen, dust, nicotine film, and odor causing agents. Finally, an exclusive protective film coats the evaporator to inhibit the growth of mold, fungus and bacteria for results that last up to six months. For best results, apply every 3-6 months and replace your cabin/pollen air filters. Klima-Cleaner is water-based and does not contain any harsh chemicals that can cause irritation.
ATTENTION: Read instructions before using! DO NOT apply through the vents. We highly recommend professional application only. If uncertain about application, have a certified mechanic apply product. Use Klima Cleaner Easy-To-Use (ETU) for removing odors without the need to access the evaporator.
- Eliminates air conditioning odors at the source with results that lasts for months
- Removes allergens, odor causing contaminants, nicotine, pollen and dust
- Thick foaming formula allows for long work time ensuring effective cleaning
- Water-based and free of caustic cleaners and irritants
- One can enough to do a full size vehicle including SUV's and trucks
Dometic D1227001 Advanced AC Coil Cleaner-19 oz. aerosol
Dometic Advanced A/C Coil Cleaner helps maximize air conditioning efficiency. The foam cleaning action penetrates evaporator and condenser coils and fins. Easy to use on roof-top RV A/C units, Window units, central air and heat exchangers. It cleans and protects from future debris- no rinsing required!.
- Foam cleaning action penetrates evaporator and condenser coils and fins
- Easy to use on roof-top units, window units, central air and heat exchangers
- Cleans and protects from future debris - no rinsing required
- Helps maximize air conditioning efficiency
- Made in the U.S.A
- Packaging & labels could vary from images shown
- Auto alarm clock
- Alexandrite heart ring
- Downhill mountain bike accessories
- Pro curve shaver
- Ge gswf water filter