Derwent Artists Colored Pencils, 4mm Core, Metal Tin, 72 Count (32097)
32097 Features: -Useable material than a wood cased pencil. -Round 7mm stick. -Set includes 12 pencils: Zinc yellow, middle chrome, deep vermillion, magenta, dark violet, light blue, prussian blue, emerald green, sap green, raw umber, venetian red and ivory black. -Colored pencil set. Product Type: -Colored Pencils. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -14.41 Inches. Overall Width - Side to Side: -7.76 Inches. Overall Depth - Front to Back: -1.26 Inches. Overall Product Weight: -32.8 Pounds.
- Rich, deep aquamarine barrel has an elegantly curved, double-dipped end
- Large diameter strip allows naturally broad strokes and strong lines
- Slightly waxed texture for easy blending and shading
- Good lightfastness; break resistant
- 72 colors for hours of creative inspiration
Derwent Colored Pencils, 72 Studio, 3.4mm Core, Wooden Box, 72 Count (32199)
32199 Features: -Easy to grip and particularly suited to detailed illustration work such as botanical studies architectural drawing and graphic design.-Slightly waxy texture is ideal for multiple layering and blending. Includes: -Set includes 36 pencils: Lemon cadmium, straw yellow, deep cadmium, orange chrome, scarlet lake, deep vermilion, flesh pink, rose pink, crimson lake, magenta, imperial purple, dark violet, light violet, blue violet lake, ultramarine, spectrum blue, prussian blue, kingfisher blue, jade green, mineral green, grass green, may green, cedar green, olive green, bronze, vandyke brown, brown ochre, raw sienna, golden brown, copper beech, terracotta, ivory black, blue grey, gunmetal and chinese white. Color/Finish: -Colored pencil set.-Colors subject to change.-Highly pigmented color 0.13" core in hexagonal 0.27" barrel. Collection: -Studio collection.
- Perfect for detailed illustration work Studio pencils have a slim hexagonal barrel making pencil easy to grip; colors are blendable and can be superimposed again and again
- The complete range of 72 Studio colored pencils presented in a beautiful wooden box
- 3.4mm core sharpens to a fine point long-lasting point producing a narrow color strip that won't crumble during use
Derwent Colored Pencils, WaterColour, Water Color Pencils, Drawing, Art, Metal Tin, 72 Count (32889)
Derwent Watercolour Pencils can be mixed with water to create unique colour flows and stunning watercolour effects. These easy to sharpen, break-resistant pencils are ideal for long periods of use. Plus, with the 3.4mm core and hexagonal barrel, you gain greater precision for detailed drawings. They combine the control of a pencil with the beauty of watercolour. Use a wetted pencil tip to create rich, textured lines, or use dampened paper to obtain bright colours with soft edges. The pigment transfers to paper quickly due to the softer formulation, which makes it easier to blend and layer colours. Create a range of effects, from bold, vibrant colours to delicate watercolour washes. Easily customize colours by adding more water, which creates a more muted, watercolour wash. As the pigment is not permanent, you can use water to move and adjust the colours, even after it has dried. With a heritage dating to 1832, Derwents innovation comes from an understanding of artists. Weve produced a range of quality art materials, many of which are made in our British manufacturing plant.
- STURDY PRECISION - Easy to sharpen, break-resistant pencils are ideal for long periods of use. With a 3.4mm core and hexagonal barrel, you gain precision for detailed drawings. Includes 72 colours.
- WATER SOLUBLE - Combine the control of a pencil with the beauty of watercolour. Use a wetted pencil tip to create rich textured lines or use dampened paper to obtain bright colours with soft edges.
- COLOUR LAYERING - Pigment transfers to paper quickly due to a softer formulation. This helps with blending and layering, creating a range of effects from bold colours to delicate watercolour washes.
- ARTISTIC FLEXIBILITY - Customize colours by adding water to create muted watercolour washes. As the pigment is not permanent, you can use water to move and adjust colours, even after it has dried.
- ACCESSORIES - For best results, combine with other Derwent products, such as Derwent Canvas Pencil Wrap, Derwent Waterbrush Set, Derwent Technique Brushes and Derwent Watercolour Paper Pads.
Derwent Colored Pencils, Inktense Ink Pencils, Drawing, Art, Metal Tin, 72 Count (2301843)
Derwent Inktense Pencils are perfect for illustrators, designers, and students. The round, 4mm soft lead core allows for a quick laydown of smooth colour, producing a vibrant finish for bold and expressive drawings. The water soluble pigments can be used for expressive drawings, or mixed with water to create a bright, yet translucent ink-like effect. As the pigment dries quickly, theres no need to worry about colour bleeding. Perfect for colour layering. Plus, as the colours dry permanently, they are great on fabrics, such as silk or cotton. They can also easily be used on paper. Modify the use to fit your next project. You can create custom shades by mixing colours together, or obtain lighter shades of the same colour by adding water. Mix colours to create a truly unique piece of art. With a heritage dating to 1832, Derwents innovation comes from an understanding of artists. Weve produced a range of quality art materials, many of which are made in our British manufacturing plant.
- VIBRANT SHADES - The round 4mm soft lead core is perfect for bold expressive drawings. The highly pigmented colour is easy to apply and produces a vibrant finish. Includes full range of 72 colours
- WATER SOLUBLE - Expand your creative possibilities. Water soluble pencils can be used dry for expressive drawings, or washed out with water to create a bright, yet translucent ink-like effect
- PERMANENT COLOUR - Pigments dry quickly and permanently when washed out, minimizing colour bleeding. Once dry, colours can be placed next to each other or layered, without fear of colour bleeding
- SURFACE VARIETY - Switch up your artistic canvas. As the colour dries permanently, it's great on fabrics such as silk or cotton. Can also easily be used on paper. Modify the use to fit your project
- COLOUR CREATION - Make custom shades by mixing colours together. You can also obtain lighter shades of the same colour by adding water. Mix colours to create a truly unique piece of art
- ACCESSORIES - For best results, combine with other Derwent products, such as Derwent Waterbrush Set, Derwent Technique Brushes, Derwent Watercolour Paper Pads and Derwent Carry-All Canvas Bag
Derwent Colored Pencils, ColourSoft Pencils, Drawing, Art, Metal Tin, 24 Count (0701027)
With their round, 4mm soft core, Derwent Coloursoft Pencils smoothly glide over a wide variety of drawing surfaces. They produce vibrant, rich, dense and bold colours with their quick and easy application. The velvety soft core allows you to build up colour quickly and create dynamic images. Gain greater precision on detailed drawings with a sharp, fine tip. The break resistant core allows you to sharpen pencils to a fine point. These pencils are great for a wide range of drawing and colouring styles, and will be the perfect addition to your artistic collection. Plus, due to their enhanced formulation, these pencils are highly blendable. Create a range of subtly different shades by blending colours together. Perfect for still-life drawings and contemporary landscapes. With a heritage dating to 1832, Derwents innovation comes from an understanding of artists. Weve produced a range of quality art materials, many of which are made in our British manufacturing plant.
- VIBRANT COLOUR - With a round 4mm soft core, the pencils smoothly glide over a variety of drawing surfaces. Produce vibrant colours with the quick and easy application. Includes range of 24 colours.
- SOFT TEXTURE - The velvety soft core helps emphasize the richness of each colour. Ideal for building up colour quickly, you can easily create dynamic and bold drawings.
- DURABLE CORE - Break resistant core lets you sharpen pencils to a fine point and is great for a range of drawings and colouring styles. Gain greater precision on detailed drawings with a sharp tip.
- COLOUR BLENDING - Due to their enhanced formulation, these pencils are highly blendable. Create a range of subtly different shades by blending colours together. Perfect for still-life drawings.
- ACCESSORIES - For best results, combine with other Derwent products, such as Derwent Blender and Burnisher and Derwent Battery Operated Eraser.
Derwent Pastel Pencils, 4mm Core, Metal Tin, 72 Count (32996)
Derwent Pastel Pencils offer the creativity of a pastel with the convenience and control of a pencil. The pencils are a medium pastel, slightly chalky, and able to achieve fine points. They consist of a soft powdery texture with a velvety smooth finish, ideal for mixing and blending and achieving fine lines required for detailed pastel studies. Derwent Pastel Pencils are 8 mm. in diameter with a wide 5 mm. pastel strip. Packaged in an attractive tin. Set of 72 contains deep cadmium 6B, geranium lake 15B, crimson lake 20B, spectrum blue 32B, Prussian blue 35B, hooker-s green 75B, emerald green 46B, umber 79B, orange earth 73B, burnt sienna 62B, ivory black 67B, Chinese white 72B, zinc yellow 1B, crimson lake 20F, dark violet 25F, spectrum blue 32F, indigo 35D, forest green 76F, May green 48B, olive green 51B, brown ocre 57B, terracotta 64B, burnt carmine 65B, French grey 70D, zinc yellow 1F; deep cadmium 6D; spectrum orange 11B, 11D, and 11F; geranium lake 15D; magenta 22B and 22F; dark violet 25B, ultramarine 29B, 29D, and 29F; spectrum blue 32D; Prussian blue 35D; indigo 35B and 35F; forest green 76B and 76D; terre verte 77B, 77D, and 77F; hooker-s green 75F; emerald green 46D; May green 48F; olive green 51D and 51F; dark olive 74B and 74F; green umber 78B and 78F; umber 79D and 79F; sepia 53B, 53D, and 53F; burnt umber 54B, 54D, and 54F; brown ochre 57F; orange earth 73F; burnt sienna 62D; terracotta 64D and 64F; burnt carmine 65F; chocolate 66B, 66D, and 66F; and French grey 70H.
- Round, smooth barrel with 4.5mm core allows for maximum line flexibility to apply generous color or create crisp, fine lines
- Can be easily mixed and blended to create new hues and tints and detailed pastel studies
- Includes a well balanced collection of Derwent artist quality 72 wood-cased pastel pencils set in a convenient and secure hinged metal tin
Derwent Academy Colored Pencils, 3.3mm Core, Metal Tin, 24 Count (2301938)
Academy Colored Pencils, by Derwent, 24-Ct. Metal Tin
The Perfect Pencil for the Beginning Artist
The Derwent Academy range is perfect for artists who love to draw and want to develop skills and confidence, or for those who are becoming reacquainted with the medium. The range of pencils was selected to provide the ideal introduction to the world of coloring, drawing, and illustration. Derwent Academy Colored Pencils are made with natural wood barrels and quality pigment and transfer color to paper quickly and evenly. The round 6.9 mm barrel offers freedom of movement and the generous and creamy core lays down smooth color. Versatile colors blend beautifully together to create a range of additional shades. Pencils include a colored tab for quick, easy identification and are pre-sharpened for immediate use.
- Round 6.9 mm barrel
- 2.9 mm core
- Also available in a metal tin of 12 or 24 and 36
Full Color Selection
Since 1832, Derwent has been inspiring amateur and professional artists with an exceptional range of innovative fine art materials.
Academy Colored Pencils, by Derwent, 12-Ct., Pod
Generous, round barrels and quality pigment.
Academy Colored Pencils, by Derwent, 12-Ct., Metal Tin
The perfect pencils for the beginning artist.
Academy Colored Pencils, by Derwent, 36-Ct., Metal Tin
Generous, round barrel and quality pigment.
Derwent Pencil Extender Set
Extend the life of your favorite pencils.
Derwent Canvas Pencil Wrap, 30 Pencil Capacity
A great way to transport pencils and accessories here and there.
Derwent Battery Operated Sharpener
Sharpens up to 5 different pencil diameters.
- Colors can be blended to create a wide range of bright and subtle tones
- Round barrel offers freedom of movement in hand
- Creamy 3.3mm core lays down smooth color
- Color tip matches the core, which allows for quick identification
- Metal tin helps pencils organized and secure
Derwent Colored Pencils, Procolour Pencils, Drawing, Art, Metal Tin, 72 Count (2302508)
Derwent Procolour Pencils is the perfect combination of a strong point and smooth lay down, with a texture that has the covering power of wax but glides like oil. The richly pigmented pencils maintain a sharp point for detailed drawing while minimum chipping and dusting keeps your work clean and smudge-free. Suitable for a wide range of drawing techniques, the 72 rich and vibrant colors comes in a beautiful Metal Tin.
- Vibrant, highly pigmented color, smooth laydown with a texture that has the covering power of wax yet glides like an oil
- Strong core which maintains a Sharp point for detailed drawing without losing vibrancy of color
- Unique formulation which promises a clean finish every time with minimal chipping and dusting keeping work clean and smudge free; metal tin 72 count
Derwent Pastel Pencils, 4mm Core, Wooden Box, 72 Count (2300343)
2300343 Features: -Set includes 24 blocks: Sherbet lemon, sun yellow, tangerine, poppy red, chilli red, shiraz fuchsia violet, iris blue, bright blue, deep indigo, sea blue, teal green, ionian green, apple green,field green, leaf green, mustard, baked earth, willow, bark, charcoal grey, ink black and antique white. -Colored pencil set. -Colors subject to change. -Pastel collection. -Category: Drawing. -Age Group: Adult. Product Type: -Colored Pencils. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -1.89". Overall Width - Side to Side: -16.82". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -9.51". Overall Product Weight: -3.83 lbs.
- Traditional pastel application with a more precise pencil control
- Smooth, round barrel allows for the pencil to be held loosely in hand for generous color application
- Easy to mix and blend to create a rainbow of color
- Sturdy wood box opens flat and holds all 72 pencils
- Set includes a well balanced collection of Derwent artist quality pencils
Derwent Pencil Case, Canvas Carry-All Bag Pencil Holder with Removable Shoulder Strap, Holds up to 132 Pencils and Supplies (2300671)
Pack your pencils, stumps, erasers, paper pads and more in this stylish Derwent Canvas Carry-All. It slips easily over your shoulder for easy portability. Take it to art class or on site. The sturdy light brown canvas bag with dark brown trim contains 3 storage sections on 6 binder rings and holds up to 132 pencils and accessories including a size A5 pad. Removable shoulder strap and exterior pocket. 8-1/2 x 10 x 4-1/2 inches.
- Large bag that holds your pencils, accessories and paper pads
- Perfect for on-site sketching and art class
- Removable shoulder strap and exterior pocket
- 8-1/2 x 10 x 4-1/2 inches overall
- Accessories shown not included
- Twin electric blanket gray
- Cufflinks, inc. american flag lapel pin
- K&n filters k&n 33-2106-1 replacement air filter
- Foam roller 18 inch
- Wool rug 8x10 blue