GE Lighting 78957 Energy-Smart CFL BlackLight 13-Watt (25-watt replacement) T3 Spiral Light Bulb with Medium Base, 1-Pack
Save money on energy and replace bulbs less often with energy-efficient, long-lasting GE energy smart blacklight CFL bulbs. Use GE energy smart blacklight CFL bulbs in general purpose fixtures to create a visually dramatic atmosphere.
- T3 spiral shape with medium base for use in table lamps and enclosed fixtures
- 25 watt replacement uses only 13 watts
- Lasts 7.3 years based on 3 hours per day usage
- Estimated yearly energy costs 1.57 based on 3 hours per day 0.11 per kWh
- Blacklight specialty bulb for creating a visually dramatic atmosphere
Sunlite SL20/BLB 20 Watt Spiral Energy Saving CFL Light Bulb Medium Base Blacklight Blue
"Sunlite 5439 -Watts 20 Watts -Lumens -MOL 5.43" -Base Type Medium E26 Base -Bulb Color 2700 K, Soft White -Life Hours 8000".
Sunlite Blacklight Spiral Compact Fluorescent lamps are ultra compact, fit into most standard fixtures and give off a backlight blue light much like a 75 Watt incandescent bulb. These energy efficient CFL lamps can last up to 7 years with the normal household use of 3 hours a day. This Sunlite Energy Saving 20 Watt blacklight blue spiral CFL medium base bulb an average rated life of 8,000 hours. Very versatile and great for ambient lighting.
- 20-Watt, 120 Volt, Medium E26 Base, Compact Fluorescent lighting
- 75-Watt incandescent equivalent
- 8,000 hour average lamp life energy saver bulb
- These party lights spiral bulbs give off uv light output, making them great for decor
- Black light lamps are great for Halloween decorations
- Light Capacity: 15 Lumens; Range: 463 Nanometers
GE Lighting Black Light 10531 40-Watt, T12 Light Bulb with Medium Bi-Pin Base, 6-Pack
GE Black Light fluorescent bulbs are designed with a special filter glass that absorbs most of the visible light, creating a glowing effect when directed at certain materials. Use everywhere you want to create a visually dramatic atmosphere as well as in insect traps and inspection applications.
- 48-Inch long
- 1.5 inch diameter T12 with medium bi-pin (g13) base
- Uses 40-watts
- Lasts 9.1 years based on 6 hours per day usage
- Use everywhere you want to create a visually dramatic atmosphere
SleekLighting 23 Watt T2 Black Light Spiral CFL Light Bulb, Blacklight Bulbs for Parties 120V, E26 Medium Base-Energy Saver (Pack of 2)
CFL (Compact Fluorescent) BLACK Spiral Light Bulbs
23 Watt (100-Watt Incandescent Equivalent)
E26 medium base, 120 Volts, 8,000 hour life
We sell the same bulb in 13 Watt, search asin number: B00P9IPGDY
Sleeklighting 23 watt Colored Spiral CFL Light Bulb 120V, E26 Medium Base, BLACK (Pack of 2)
Install this CFL bulb into your property and enjoy the many benefits of this energy-saving light fixture. It is easy to install and fits correctly with standard American screw base light bulbs. Its half spiral design adds curb appeal while the sturdy construction ensures its longevity and long-lasting functionality.
- (2 Pack) 23 Watt (100-Watt Incandescent Equivalent CFL (Compact Fluorescent) BLACK Spiral Light Bulbs
- E26 Medium Base, 120 Volts, 8,000 hour average bulbs life,23 watt,ultraviolet great for parties
- Great way to repel insect outdoors, Perfect for party glow in the dark,outdoor
- 6 Month, NO-HASSLE FREE-REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE .
- We have the same bulb in 13 Watt, search asin # B00P9IPGDY
GE Lighting 25905 60-watt A19 Light Bulb with Medium Base, Black, 6-Pack
Use GE Blacklight bulbs where you want to create a visually dramatic atmosphere. Designed with a special filtered glass that absorbs most of the filament's light, GE Blacklight bulbs create a fluorescent or glowing effect when directed at certain objects and materials.
- Blacklight bulb
- A19 shape with medium base for use in table lamps and enclosed fixtures
- Uses 60 watts
- Lasts 0.9 years based on 3 hours per day usage
- Estimated yearly energy costs 7.23 based on 3 hours per day 0.11 per kWh
GE 35884 - F15T8/BL Fluorescent Tube Black Light
15 watt 18" T8 Medium Bi-Pin (G13) Base Ultraviolet Black Light Fluorescent GE Light Bulb
- Color/Finish: Black Light
- Average Lifetime: 7500 hours
GE Lighting 92138 LED Black Light 7-watt Light Bulb with Medium Base, 1-Pack
Black light bulbs create a visually dramatic atmosphere. They are designed with special filtered glass that absorbs most of the light, creating a fluorescent glowing effect when directed at certain objects or materials. And because it uses LED technology, you can count on low energy use and long-lasting performance.
- Intended for General Purpose Use
- Black Lights create a fluorescent glowing effect when directed at certain objects or materials
- Creates a visually dramatic atmosphere
- Dimmable LED Lasts 25,000 hours
- Long-life/low-energy, uses only 7-watts
Sunlite 40741-SU A19/LED/2W/BLB/6PK LED UV 2W A19 Blacklight Blue Bulb with E26 Medium Base, 6 Pack, Piece
This lamp easily creates mood lighting and enhanced special effects at parties and events. By incorporating true 365nm color wavelength, only UV reflective surfaces and objects will be illuminated while having no effect on the surrounding areas. This UV bulb is ideal for applications that require permanent black light blue lighting such as night clubs, bars, and other entertainment venues due to its lifetime rating of 25,000 hours, making it maintenance free! Sunlite has a growing line of LED black light items which include T8 bulbs, and flood light fixtures. Feel free to reach us for any custom black light needs.
- 2 watt, 120 volt perfect step up replacement from an 60W incandescent and 13W Compact Fluorescent Bulb (CFL Spiral) lamp
- True 365 nm Blacklight LED is perfect for identification and monetary validation
- Great for special effects, parties, art, painting, Halloween, and similar applications
- Black lights colored lighting is also used in night clubs, bars, party, and other entertainment venues
- The 365 nm color wavelength is designed to solely light up UV Ultraviolet objects without affecting any of the surrounding area
GE Lighting Black Light 10244 20-Watt, T12 Light Bulb with Medium Bi-Pin (G13) Base, 6-Pack
GE Black Light fluorescent bulbs are designed with a special filter glass that absorbs most of the visible light, creating a glowing effect when directed at certain materials. Use everywhere you want to create a visually dramatic atmosphere as well as in insect traps and inspection applications. For product questions regarding GE Lighting products, please call GE Hotline 1-800-435-4448, Monday Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. EST Follow the recording prompts or stay on the line to speak directly to a customer service rep.
- 24-Inch long
- 1.5-Inch diameter T12 with medium bi-pin (g13) base
- Uses 20-Watt
- Lasts 4.1 years based on 6 hours per day usage
- Use everywhere you want to create a visually dramatic atmosphere
GE Lighting 22748 75-Watt Black Light Indoor R30 Flood
GE 26805 Soft White Long Life Indoor Floodlight R30 65-Watt 26805-65R30/FL/LL 6PK GE Soft White BR30 regular, everyday light. Use original GE 's Soft White when you need a light without glare and harsh shadows. GE 's Floodlights cast a wider beam that adds drama to fireplaces, kitchen counters and entryways. Twenty month life at 4 hours/day. Rated life: 2000 hours , 755 lumens). Bulb: BR30 Base: Medium Screw (E26),-Wattage: 65 Voltage 120 Initial Lumens 725, Rated Life: 2500 hours, Product Code: 26805, Description: 65R30/FL/LL 6PK, UPC: 043168118613 . The Primary Application: Indoor Floodlight. GE incandescent lamps represents the state of the art of lamps for residential and commercial use, as well as special purpose lamps for decorative or display applications. In an incandescent lamp, light is generated by heating the filament to incandescence. The hotter the filament, the more efficient it is in converting electricity to light. However, when the filament operates hotter, its life is shortened so the design of each lamp is a balance between efficiency and life. This is why lamps of equal-Wattage may have different lumen ratings and different life ratings. Incandescent lamps of similar size are commonly available with different-Wattage ratings. The fixture-Wattage limit should not be exceeded. For product questions regarding GE Lighting products, please call GE Hotline 1-800-435-4448, Monday Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. EST Follow the recording prompts or stay on the line to speak directly to a customer service rep.
- Incandescent reflector R30 bulb with medium screw (E26)
- Rated life of 1000 hours
- 75 Watts, 120 Volts
- Coin ussr 5 rubles
- Toyota yaris licence plate led lights
- Alligator cup kids
- Surveying transit theodolite
- Upholstered daybed cover