General Tools 73 Heavy Duty Revolving Punch Plier
The General Tools and Instruments 73 Heavy Duty Revolving Punch Plier is a convenient spring tension, self-opening tool for creating stronger and more precise hole punches in leather, plastic, rubber, canvas, cardboard and similar materials WITH ONE HAND! A compound joint allows for one handed use and reduces the force needed for heavy duty punches. This punch plier features an improved asymmetric handle and ergonomic grip that gives superior power and comfort, fitting your palm and allowing for maximum force output. It is made of plated steel with six tapered and hollow, hardened steel punches. A revolving head features six different sizes for multi-use applications. Punch sizes range from 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 5/32, and 3/16 inches. This tool is commonly used around the home for hobbies and crafts, or for adding additional holes to a leather belt.
GENERAL TOOLS - THE PRECISE TOOL FOR DOING THE JOB EXACTLY RIGHT. Offering over 1,000 tools, were proud to provide tradesmen, craftsmen and DIYers around the world with a broad range of affordable, specific-purpose mechanical hand tools and precision measuring and inspection tools.
For inquiries, please contact our Customer Service Department at 212-431-6100. We strive to provide our customers with 100 satisfaction.
WORK SMARTER, MEASURE BETTER & BE MORE PRODUCTIVE WITH GENERAL TOOLS
- This punch Plier is a spring tension, self-opening tool that is ideal for making clean and precise punch holes; commonly used as a belt hole puncher
- Features an improved asymmetric handle and ergonomic grip that gives superior power and comfort, fits your palm and allows for maximum force output
- This durable puncher is made of plated steel with six tapered and hollow Hardened steel punches; great for working with leather, plastic, and rubber
Revolving Punch Plier
Heavy Duty Revolving Punch Pliers, Made Of Plated Steel With Tapered and Hollow, Hardened Steel Punches, Revolving Head Features 6 Different Sizes For Multi Use Applications, Asymmetric Handle and Ergonomic Grip, Dual Mode Asymmetric Handle That Fits Your Palm and Allows For Maximum Force Output, Compound Joint Design To Reduce The Force For Heavy Duty Punches, Punch Sizes 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 5/32" and 3/16".
- For punching round holes in leather, plastic, rubber, canvas, cardboard and similar materials; special compound joint design requires less effort than other punch pliers; spring tension, self-opening revolving punch; six tapered, hollow, hardened steel, non-clogging punches; plastic grips for comfort and control
- Punch sizes: 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 5/32" and 3/16"
- Steel3/327/641/85/323/16 in TipSteelDual Mode Asymmetric Handle8 in HandleRubber HandleRevolving
- Adidas shirts mens long sleeve
- Menzari centre caps
- Weber gold grill parts
- Damask bathroom towels
- Faithfull superflow synthetic paint brush 75mm 3in