Garmin GPSMAP 64st, TOPO U.S. 100K with High-Sensitivity GPS and GLONASS Receiver
Rugged, Full-featured Handheld with GPS, GLONASS and Wireless Connectivity
- 2.6" sunlight-readable color screen
- High-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS receiver with quad helix antenna
- Preloaded TOPO U.S. 100K maps plus a 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription
- 3-axis compass with barometric altimeter
- Wireless connectivity via Bluetooth technology or ANT
GPSMAP 64st features a 2.6 sunlight-readable color screen and a high-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS receiver with a quad helix antenna for superior reception. GPSMAP 64st includes a 3-axis electronic compass with barometric altimeter, wireless connectivity, and preloaded TOPO U.S. 100K maps plus a 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription.
Explore the Terrain
GPSMAP 64st comes with a worldwide basemap with shaded relief and is preloaded with TOPO 100K, which includes coverage of the full U.S., including Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. Plus it includes a 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription all the tools for serious climbing or hiking. Map detail includes national, state and local parks and forests, along with terrain contours, elevation information, trails, rivers, lakes and points of interest.
Get Your Bearings
GPSMAP 64st has a built-in 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass, which shows your heading even when youre standing still, without holding it level. Its barometric altimeter tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude, and you can even use it to plot barometric pressure over time, which can help you keep an eye on changing weather conditions.
Share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible devices. Your friends can enjoy your favorite hike or cache without waiting for you to plug in to your computer simply press send to transfer your information to another Garmin handheld.
GPSMAP 64st also connects to compatible Garmin devices, including VIRB and accessory sensors, including tempe, foot pod and heart rate monitor.
With Smart Notification you can wirelessly receive email, texts and alerts from your compatible iPhone 4s or later. Stay connected without having to dig into your backpack for your smartphone.
Keep Your Fix
With its quad helix antenna and high-sensitivity, GPS and GLONASS, receiver, GPSMAP 64st locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its location even in heavy cover and deep canyons. The advantage is clear whether youre in deep woods or just near tall buildings and trees, you can count on GPSMAP 64st to help you find your way when you need it the most.
GPSMAP 64st comes with a built-in worldwide basemap with shaded relief, preloaded TOPO 100K and a 1-year subscription of BirdsEye Satellite Imagery for a photo-realistic view. Adding more maps is easy with our array of detailed topographic, marine and road maps. With 8 GB of onboard memory and microSD card slot, you can conveniently download TOPO 24K maps and hit the trail, plug in BlueChart g2 preloaded cards for a great day on the water or City Navigator NT map data for turn-by-turn routing on roads (see maps tab for compatibility). In addition, the 64st is compatible with Garmin Custom Maps, a map format that allows you to transform paper and electronic maps easily into downloadable maps for your device, for free.
GPSMAP 64st supports paperless geocaching with 250,000 preloaded caches with hints and descriptions from Geocaching.com, and has a 16-hour battery life. By going paperless, you're not only helping the environment, but also improving efficiency. GPSMAP 64st stores and displays key information, including location, terrain, difficulty, hints and descriptions, which means theres no more manually entering coordinates and paper printouts! Slim and lightweight, 64st is the perfect companion for all your outdoor pursuits.
Plan Your Next Trip
Take charge of your next adventure with BaseCamp, software that lets you view and organize maps, waypoints, routes and tracks. This free trip-planning software even allows you to create Garmin Adventures that you can share with friends, family or fellow explorers. BaseCamp displays topographic map data in 2-D or 3-D on your computer screen, including contour lines and elevation profiles. It also can transfer an unlimited amount of satellite images to your device when paired with a BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription.
GPSMAP 64st is a Bluetooth Smart device and can wirelessly sync with compatible Bluetooth Smart Ready phones. Contact your provider to verify if your phone is compatible. The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Sunlight-Readable 2.6" color display. Display size-1.43 x 2.15 inches and 2.6 inch diag (6.6 cm). Battery life-16 hours. Water rating IPX7
- Expanded Internal Memory 8GB.Display resolution 160 x 240 pixels. Interface: high-speed USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
- DUAL BATTERY SYSTEM Use with 2 traditional AA batteries (best with Polaroid AA batteries), or the optional rechargeable NiMH battery pack that can be charged while inside the device.Weight 8.1 oz (230 g) with batteries
- Receive Smart Notifications* and pair with optional ANT sensors, such as heart rate monitor, Tempe temperature sensor, speed/cadence, or use to control your VIRB action camera (64s/64st only)
- Wirelessly upload data to Garmin Connect and view on smartphone, plus share activities as they happen with Live Track (64s/64st only).3-axis compass with barometric altimeter
Garmin GPSMAP 78 2.6-Inch Marine GPS Navigator and Worldwide Chartplotter
The Garmin GPSMAP 78 1.7MB Marine-Friendly Handheld GPS Navigator features crisp color mapping, high-sensitivity receiver, new molded rubber side grips, plus a microSD card slot for loading additional maps. The card slot is located inside the waterproof battery compartment, so you don't have to worry about getting it wet. It comes with built-in worldwide basemap and 1.7MB of map storage space. GPSMAP 78 also supports BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required), that lets you download satellite images to your device and integrate them with your maps. And the unit floats in water, and is IPX7 waterproof to withstand the accidental dunk or splash in the lake.
- 1.7MB built-in memory
- Transflective, 65-K color TFT display
- 160 x 240 pixel display resolution
- MicroSD card slot; 20 hours battery life
- Waterproof (IPX7); Floats
- Marine-friendly handheld with high-sensitivity GPS receiver and 2.6-inch color TFT display
- Perfect for boating/watersports--waterproof to IPX7 standards; floats in water
- Built-in worldwide basemap; microSD card slot for loading additional maps
- Get a detailed analysis of your activities and send tracks to your outdoor device using Garmin Connect
- Supports geocaching GPX files for downloading geocaches and details straight to your unit
Garmin International GPSMAP And 78 Series Marine Handheld GPS
Garmin GPSMAP 78s. Garmin international is pleased to announce the next generation in marine handhelds: the GPSMAP 78 series. Incorporating a sleek, new design and must-have features, these rugged units are a great fit in Garmin's best-selling lineup of color marine handhelds and they float! Featuring a bright 2.6-inch LCD color display with built-in basemap and high sensitivity GPS receiver with HotFix, the GPSMAP 78 series takes recreational navigation to a new level. All three models are waterproof, include a built-in microSD card slot for loading additional maps and have a dedicated MOB (man over board) button. Sensor versions (78s and 78sc) also offer wireless route and waypoint sharing with other compatible units. If you're looking for the ultimate high-performance marine handheld, take your pick from the GPSMAP 78 series. Package Includes: Unit, USB cable, wrist strap and quick start manual
- High-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix. Floats. Rugged, waterproof (IEC 60529 IPX7). Worldwide built-in basemap with shaded relief
- 1.7 GB of internal memory, plus microSD card slot for optional mapping and data storage. Wirelessly share thumbnails, routes, tracks, waypoints and geocaches between compatible units
- Bright 2.6" LCD sunlight readable color display (160 x 240 pixels). 3-axis compass, provides accurate heading even when the unit is not held level (78s, 78sc)
- Barometric altimeter tracks pressure changes to pinpoint your precise altitude and to help monitor weather (78s,78sc). High-speed USB interface (78s, 78sc) and NMEA 0183 (GPSMAP 78 series)
- Up to 20 hours of battery life; battery type: 2AA (not included) NiMH or lithium recommended. Weight: 7.7 oz. with batteries
- Holley 350 carb
- Poetic wax bliss
- Folding shopping carts with wheels
- Perry ellis mens striped woven button up shirt
- Urbane performance scrubs for women