Learning Resources New Sprouts Multicultural Food Set, 15 Pieces
Experience foods from around the globe! This mouthwatering set features realistic designs of 15 popular foods from different regions, including a sushi roll, samosa, edamame, and more! Young food enthusiasts will also enjoy recognizable favorites including pizza and a taco. A tasty way to invite early imaginative play and build early vocabulary and social skills. Bowl of rice measures 4" in diameter.
- Give kids a taste of the world! Realistic multicultural play foods introduce children to new vocabulary and invite conversations about other countries and ethnicities
- Help stimulate cultural awareness while encouraging imagination and creative play
- 15-Piece set includes sushi roll, samosa, bowl of rice, pizza slice, taco, avocado, pita, croissant, cheese, 2 edamame, 2 shrimp, and 2 slices of kiwi.
- Bowl of rice measures 4" in diameter
- Ideal for ages 2
Learning Resources Mix and Match Pizza, 17 Pieces
Invite kids to sit down and make their very own personal pizza! Pepperoni, green pepper, and mushrooms are the ideal ingredients to build early matching and sequencing skills, and the perfect pie. Kids and parents can also take turns topping the pizza, then seeing who can match the pattern. This cute little pizza is fun for imaginative play too!
- Encourage kids to build early matching and sequencing skills as they create the perfect pizza pie!
- Helps build fine motor skills too
- Includes 17 colorful plastic pieces
- Pizza pan measures 7" in diameter
- Great for ages 3
Learning Resources Garden Fresh Salad Set, 38Piece
Make salad for four with veggies galore! Even the pickiest eater will happily pretend to create and eat this salad. Using the large serving bowl, toss up mixed lettuce greens with tomato and cucumber slices, carrot crinkles, and pepper rings, and serve into 4 individual bowls with perfectly sized salad tongs. Encourage healthy eating habits from the start and teach the concepts of serving and sharing with this appetizing set! Ages 2.
- Help little ones build healthy eating habits
- Teach concepst like serving, sharing, and pretending
- Durable, crush-resistant plastic will stand up to years of use and is washable
- Comes with 38 peices, including: tongs, large serving bowl and smaller salad bowls, lettuce, peppers, Cucumbers, and more!
- For ages 2 and up!
Learning Resources New Sprouts Grill It!, 22 Pieces
No matter the weather, young grill masters can sear up a storm inside or outside with our new Grill it! The fun and finger-friendly way to pretend grill, this engaging kettle-style grill is soft, durable, easy to handle, and comes with a full assortment of play food, allowing children ages 2 and up to express their inner BBQ king or queen. Using the tongs to move foods on, around, and off the grill allows them to practice fine motor skills as well as hand-eye coordination. From veggies to steak, chicken and burgers, theres plenty of mouth-watering play food to cook and serve. Best of all, theres no mess to clean up and all of the food stores inside the grill for easy put away.
- The fun and finger-friendly pretend grill is soft, durable, easy to handle, and comes with an assortment of play food
- Using the tongs to move foods on, around, and off the grill allows them to practice fine motor skills as well as hand-eye coordination
- This 22-Piece set includes: 1 grill, 2 burgers with buns, 1 chicken breast, 1 steak, 2 slices of cheese, 2 pieces of lettuce, 2 tomato slices, 2 ears of corn, 2 asparagus bundles, and 1 pair of tongs
- Grill, with removable grate, measures 4"H x 8" in diameter
- Ideal for 2
Learning Resources New Sprouts Soup's On!, 23 Pieces
What's better than homemade soup? Serve your own special recipe with this colorful tureen, bowls, and spoons. Ladle in a bowl of colorful veggies and add jumbo noodles for even more flavor and fun. Add in carrots, potatoes, onions, celery, and tomatoes for a healthy dose of dramatic play. Perfect to share on colder days! Tureen measures 6"L. Toddlers, ages 2. set of 23.
- Imaginative play with friends is the perfect combination to serving up a hearty helping of language-rich fun
- New Sprouts food are sized right for little hands to hold
- One-piece set includes 3 noodles, 3 carrot crinkles, 3 celery chunks, 3 onion wedges, 2 tomato wedges, 2 potato wedges, ladle, 2 bowls, 2 spoons, and tureen with lid
- Tureen measure 5"h x 5" in diameter
- Ideal for ages 2
Shusuen Clothing Matching Family Swimwear Star Stripe Shirts Flag Plus Size Blouse Tops White
Attention plz: If your kid is chubby, we recomend choosing a larger size, thanks.
Size:S Bust:92CM/36.02" Shoulder:40CM/15.7" Length:66CM/26.0"
Size:M Bust:96CM/37.80" Shoulder:41CM/16.1" Length:68CM/26.8"
Size:L Bust:100CM/39.4" Shoulder:42CM/16.5" Length:70CM/27.6"
Size:XL Bust:104CM/41.0" Shoulder:43CM/16.9" Length:72CM/28.3"
Size:XXL Bust:108CM/42.5" Shoulder:44CM/17.3" Length:74CM/29.1''
Size:XXXL Bust:112CM/44.1" Shoulder:45CM/17.7" Length:76CM/29.9"
Size:XXXXL Bust:116CM/45.7" Shoulder:46CM/18.1" Length:78CM/30.7"
- ddler tops for girls 2t toddler tops 18 months toddler tops for boys 2t 2 yrs old toddler toys learning toddler toys lights and sounds toddler toys light up toddler toys leapfrog toddler toys learning resources toddler toys lawnmower toddler toys
- 00jewelry set upjewelry set under 5 dollars free shippingjewelry set under 10 dollarsjewelry set under 5jewelry set under 15jewelry set vintagejewelry set velvet boxjewelry hamme
- travel containers toddler food to cut toddler food thermos toddler food travel toddler food tray stainless steel toddler food tray with lid toddler food toys pizza toddler food tray suction toddler watch boy greens toddler watch boy party favor t
- loom tank tops men funny tank tops men graphic tank tops men gym tank tops men hanes tank tops men next level tank tops men tank tops men pack tank tops men performance tank tops men slim tank tops men tall tank tops men white tank
- do baby crib sheets baby crib mattress baby cribs with mattress included baby crib bumper baby crib mobile baby crib sheets boy baby crib mattress protector baby crib toys baby crib bumper pads baby gate adapter banister baby gate adapter tool bab
The America's Test Kitchen Cooking School Cookbook: Everything You Need to Know to Become a Great Cook
A landmark book from the test kitchen that has been teaching America how to cook for 20 years.
We launched the America's Test Kitchen Cooking School two years ago to teach home cooks how to cook the test kitchen way, and since then thousands of students have taken our interactive video-based online courses. The America's Test Kitchen Cooking School Cookbook shares the same goal as our online school and brings all our best practicesalong with 600 all-time favorite recipesinto one place so that you can become a better, more confident cook. There is no better way to learn than seeing an expert in action, so we've included over 2,500 color photos that bring you into the test kitchen so you can see how to prepare recipes step-by-step. The book starts off with an exhaustive 46-page Cooking Basics chapter that covers everything from what equipment you need (and how to care for it) to test-kitchen tricks for how to make food taste better. Then we move on to cover all the major cooking and baking categories, from meat, poultry, and pasta to breads, cakes, and pies.
Illustrated Core Techniques, like how to whip egg whites, roast a chicken, or bake flawless pie dough, focus on the building block recipes everyone should know. Recipe Tutorials that each feature 20-35 color photos then walk readers through recipes that are either more complicated or simply benefit from the visual clues of step photography, like Extra-Crunchy Fried Chicken, Sticky Buns with Pecans, and Deep-Dish Apple Pie. Every chapter ends with a library of the test kitchen's all-time favorite recipes, such as Pan-Seared Steaks with Red Wine Pan Sauce, Meatballs and Marinara, Best Vegetarian Chili, Memphis-Style Barbecued Ribs, and New York-Style Cheesecakemore than 600 in totalthat will allow home cooks to expand their repertoire.
The America's Test Kitchen Cooking School Cookbook is a how-to-cook book that also explains why recipes succeed or fail, which makes it the ideal book for anyone looking to cook better.
- America s Test Kitchen
The Food Nanny Rescues Dinner: Easy Family Meals for Every Day of the Week
Deciding what to make is always the most wearisome part of preparing a meal. But unlike other books that offer only good-looking recipes, this cookbook offers a revolutionary template for scheduling fun food themes for each night of the weekMonday is comfort food night, Tuesday is Italian night, Wednesday is fish night, and so on. With readily available ingredients in mind, this handy collection also provides fun and delicious recipes appropriate for every themehungry kids will look forward to a family dinner at home, especially when they know what to expect! Complete with tips to help every parent get organized, equip the kitchen, supply the pantry, involve other family members in the preparations, and forge family bonds around the dinner tablethis book arrives family-tested and kid-approved.
American Pie: My Search for the Perfect Pizza
On the subject of pizza, there is never a shortage of opinions. Allegiances run from the general (Chicago versus New York style, Neapolitan versus Roman) to the particular (Pepe's versus Sally's, Gino's East versus Pizzeria Uno), and new interpretations ever extend the pizza frontier.In AMERICAN PIE, master bread baker Peter Reinhart follows the trail from Italy to the States, capturing the stories behind the greatest artisanal pizzas of the Old World and the New. Beginning his journey in Genoa, Reinhart scours the countryside in search of the fabled focaccia col formaggio. He next heads to Rome to sample the famed seven-foot-long pizza al taglio, and then to Naples for the archetypal pizza napoletana. Back in America, the hunt resumes in the unlikely locale of Phoenix, Arizona, where Chris Bianco of Pizzeria Bianco has convinced many that his pie sets the new standard in the country. The pizza mecca of New Haven, grilled pizza in Providence, the deep-dish pies of Chicago, California-style pizza in San Francisco and Los Angelesthese are just a few of the tasty attractions on Reinhart's epic tour. Returning to the kitchen, Reinhart gives a master class on pizza-making techniques and provides more than 60 recipes for doughs, sauces and toppings, and the pizzas that bring them all together. His insatiable curiosity and gift for storytelling make AMERICAN PIE essential reading for those who aspire to make great pizza at home, as well as for anyone who enjoys the thrill of the hunt.
ReviewsPeter Reinhart has taken a deep look into pizza, one of the best and simplest of foods, embracing all its variety. He probes American pizza especially, but he has tasted the original in Naples and visited elsewhere in Italy to learn about variations and relatives. He tells vivid stories, and his recipes and techniques are thorough and practical. A splendid book.Edward Behr, editor, The Art of EatingI doubt whether anyone else could be as passionate as Peter Reinhart about pizzas or have made such extensive and exciting journeys in pursuing them. He has collected great anecdotes and wonderfully detailed recipes in the course of his intercontinental hunt.Alan Davidson, author of The Oxford Companion to FoodWe all know that Peter Reinhart is a great baker and teacher, but now that he's fallen in love with pizza, we can see he's also a great tour guide as he takes us to the best pizzerias in Italy and America. Secrets are divulged, expert tips provided, and stories told. Much more than a collection of recipes, this is a book that is as fun to read as it is to bake from.Carol Field, author of The Italian Baker
- Ten Speed Press
Einkorn: Recipes for Nature's Original Wheat
Discover the ancient grain with tremendous flavor that is a true gift for many who suffer from gluten sensitivity.
The only wheat in existence that has never been hybridized or modified, einkorn grew thousands of years ago in the Fertile Crescent. Carla Bartolucci came across it when searching for an alternative grain for her daughter Giulia, who was diagnosed with gluten sensitivity in 2008. Einkorn has remained unaltered for thousands of years, which allows many, including Giuliawho suffered from mood swings, asthma, and digestive problemsto eat wheat without symptoms. Amazed by her daughters health transformation, Carla became a champion of this little-known, nutrient-packed grain.
Einkorn shares 100 delicious recipes for working with the grain and its flour in a wide variety of flavorful dishes, such as Yogurt Blueberry Muffins, Spinach Lasagna Bolognese, Neapolitan Pizza Margherita, and Soft & Chewy Ginger Cookiesas well as sourdough and yeasted breads like Classic French Boule and buttery Sweet Potato Rolls. This book also explores einkorns history, unique genetics, and superior nutrient content, while sharing Carlas tips for using it to its full baking and cooking potential.
With eighty-five beautiful color photographs, Einkorn will introduce home cooks to a delicious ancient grain that can transform the way they eat for the better by adding more nutrition and flavor to the foods they love.
- Einkorn Recipes for Nature s Original Wheat
- Mesmeric control super rare
- Rebel flags for sale
- Top paw dog halloween costume turtle medium
- Nikon n90s film camera
- Sleeveless surf shirt women