Gardner Bender GVD-3504 Circuit Alert Non-Contact Voltage Tester, Indicates AC Voltage 50-600V, Patented, CUL, ETL Listed
A non-contact voltage tester serves as a key component in any electrical toolkit, allowing the user to verify the presence of AC voltage prior to working on an electrical installation or during troubleshooting without requiring physical contact with live electrical conductors. The Gardner Bender GVD-3504 Circuit Alert non-contact voltage tester features both audible (beeping) and visual (360 degree flashing red light) indicators to alert the user of the presence of AC voltage from 50V to 600V. Use to locate breaks in wires and voltage at outlets, circuit breaker panels, light fixtures, switches, and motors. Quickly locates the hot terminals in receptacles. Fully insulated probe tip eliminates the risk of contacting live electrical wires. Built in patented safe test feature ensures tester and batteries are working properly. The unit includes a pocket-clip for secure portability. Requires one (1) AAA Battery (not included). Tester is C/ETL/UL Listed, offers a 150lb crush rating, CAT III 600V rating, and includes a 1 year warranty.
- Use this tester to check for "hot" wires before you begin electrical work
- Beeps and flashes to indicate the presence of AC voltage from 50V to 600V
- Fully insulated probe tip eliminates the risk of contacting live electrical wires
- Built in safe test indicates tester and batteries are working properly
- Compact design with pocket clip for portability
Dual-Range Non Contact Voltage Tester with Laser Pointer and Visual and Audible Alerts Klein Tools NCVT-5
The Klein Tools NCVT-5 is a dual-range non-contact voltage tester (NCVT) with integrated laser pointer. The tester can be set to detect voltage from 70 to 1000V AC (Mode 1) or from 12 to 1000V AC (Mode 2). High pitched audible alerts beep at greater frequency as higher voltage is sensed, or proximity to the voltage source gets closer. The laser pointer can function independent of or simultaneously with the NCVT. CAT IV 1000V safety rating. Dual-range non-contact tester with laser pointer detects AC volts. 70-1000V AC range for standard voltage in cables, switches, etc. 12-1000V AC range for low voltage in security, entertainment, etc. Audible voltage indicator beeps at a greater frequency the higher the voltage that is sensed, or the closer to the voltage source. Built to withstand a 9.9-Foot / 3-meter drop. Auto Power-Off" conserves battery life. Screw-thread battery cap. Lightweight, compact tool with pocket clip provides convenient storage and quick access. CAT IV 1000V safety rating. US Patent No. D750985. For more than 160 years, Klein Tools has manufactured premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools that deliver the performance, durability and precision needed to get the job done right. Our family of engineers, workers and craftsman continue to put six generations of expertise into every tool we create by using only the highest quality materials, superior workmanship, and keeping manufacturing as close to home as we can. Klein isn't just the name of our company, it's also our family name. And since we're an American company that's family-owned and family-run, you know you can count on us to be here tomorrow. Klein Tools doesn't just make great products, we make great products that stand up to the demands of the professionals who use them every day ... Since 1857.
- Provides non-contact determination of AC voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, switches, outlets and wires, as well as AC voltage in security, entertainment, communications, environmental control and irrigation systems
- Dual-range testing: select 12 to 1000V AC which is perfect for low voltage systems such as doorbells, environmental control or irrigation systems, or select 70 to 1000V AC which is perfect for detecting systems such as electrical mains supply
- Bright integrated laser pointer for identifying objects of interest at distance on the jobsite
- Simple to use intuitive interface is easy to change between voltage detection ranges and easy to determine the currently active range
- Delivers simultaneous visual and audible voltage indicators when AC voltage is detected
- Audible voltage indicator beeps at a greater frequency the higher the voltage that is sensed, or the closer to the voltage source
- Built to withstand a 9.9-Foot / 3-meter drop
- Auto Power-Off" conserves battery life
- Screw-thread battery cap
- Lightweight, compact tool with pocket clip provides convenient storage and quick access
Fluke 1AC-A1-II VoltAlert Non-Contact Voltage Tester
Simply touch the tip to a terminal strip, outlet or cord. When the tip glows red, and the unit beeps, you know there's voltage in the line. Electricians, maintenance, service, safety personnel can quickly test for energized circuits and defective grounds on the factory floor, in the shop. Continually tests its battery and its circuit integrity with a periodic double flash visual indication using fluke voltbeat technology. It comes with a two year warranty. It detects line voltage from 90vac - 600vac (1AC-AI-II).
- Voltbeat technology and continuous self-test - so you always know it is working
- Upon detection, tip glows and beeper sounds
- CAT IV 1000 V for added protection
- Range 90-volt to 1000-volt
- 20-volt to 90-volt AC control circuit model also available
Aenllosi Hard Case for Fits Fluke 1AC/2AC Non-Contact Volt Alert Voltage Tester Pen
Aenllosi Hard Case for Fluke 1AC-A1-II /FLK2AC/1LAC-A-II /LVD2/CT Volt Light Volt Alert Non-Contact Voltage Tester Non-Contact Voltage Tester Sensor.
- Aenllosi Hard Case for Fluke 1AC-A1-II/1AC-A1-II /FLK2AC/1LAC-A-II /LVD2/CT Volt Alert Non-Contact Voltage Tester/Sperry Instruments VD6505 Adjustable Non-Contact Voltage Tester Sensor.
- Features: Case is made of supreme quality, durable EVA, crush resistant, anti-shock, water resistant material provides adequate protection from bumps, scratches and splashes
- With Internal mesh pocket can store other accessories at your convenience
- Internal size: 6.75*1.5*1.25 inch, external size:7.75*2.5*1.5 inch, weight:100g.
- For sale is case only, device and accessories are not included.
Non-Contact Dual Voltage Tester, Electric Voltage 12V-1000V Voltage Detector Pen with Alarm Mode & Live/Null Wire Judgment, LED Flashlight Beeper Multi-sensor TA-100
- Non-Contact Voltage Detector It will flash and beep when the device is close to AC voltage greater during the specified voltage range without touch the measured object, and also with the beep sound and LED to indicate to support enough. safety measuring application
- AC Voltage Detector: New style of LCD Display indication show 4 level of the voltage range (green light as low voltage where else red light indicate high voltage which can be dangerous to body), together with beep Sound alert
- Adjustable Sensitivity: Press S button can switch Dual Range 12V-1000V / 48V-1000V-choose different range according to your needs
- Safely Sound & Light Alarm - Voltage frequency can be distinguished by beep and LED indicator. It's loud enough to hear over moderate machine equipment noise. Small in size, easy to store in tool box or carry in your pocket
- Package Content: 1 x Non-contact Voltage Tester Pen 2 x 1.5V AAA Batteries 1 x English Manual 24 Months WarrantyAttention to Use of Electric Pen: When turning on the stylus, please hold down the power supply for about 2 seconds and do not loosen it.
Genuinestore 1AC-D Premium Voltage Tester Pen 901000V Non-Contact Electrical Volt Alert Sensor Detector Stick
Genuinestore 1AC-D Premium Voltage Tester Pen 901000V Non-Contact Electrical Volt Alert Sensor Detector Stick
Why choose us?
1) We only sell real ones, customer satisfaction is our biggest motivation.
2) You items will be shpped on 2nd business day with free shipping from our US warehouses.
3) We offer 365-day manufeacture's warranty for the item.
4) The products have been through strict tests before out of factory.
Strict control to ensure good quality.
High quality and meticulous work, a good choice for you.
A perfect tool kit for home and electric industry use.
Totally insulated, no exposed metal or conductive parts.
Ideal design for testing power cables, circuit breakers, wall sockets and so on.
The upgrade generation non-contact voltage testers are easy to use.
Just touch the tip to a terminal strip, outlet, or supply cord.
When the tip glows red and the unit beeps, you know there is voltage present.
Electricians, maintenance, service, safety personnel, and homeowners can quickly test for energized circuits in the workplace or at home.
Material: ABS Plastic
Frequency Range: 50 to 500 Hz
Test Voltage Range: 90-1000V AC
Safety Rating : 1000V, CAT IV
Powered By: 2 x AAA Batteries (Not included)
Size: 15.3 x 1.6 x 2.5cm
1 x Voltage Tester Pen
1. Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures.
2. Due to personal measurement technique is different, there may be 1-3 cm error of the physical.Thank you!
- W/ LED LIGHT: Good for you even at dark-light. Test voltage range: 90-1000V AC, Frequency range: 50 to 500 Hz.
- NON-CONTACT: Just touch the tip to a terminal strip, outlet, or supply cord. When the tip glows red and the unit beeps, you know there is voltage present.
- SAFETY: 1)Use high quality materials, our voltage testers are totally insulated, no exposed metal or conductive parts. 2)Strict control to ensure good quality before out of factory, ensuring high quality voltage tester pen for you.
- WIDE APPLICATION: Ideal design for testing power cables, circuit breakers, wall sockets and so on. Electricians, maintenance, service, safety personnel, and homeowners can quickly test for energized circuits in the workplace or at home.
- WARRANTY: 1)You items will be shipped on 2nd business day with free shipping from our US warehouses. 2)We offer 365-day manufacture's warranty for the item. 3)We only sell real ones, customer satisfaction is our biggest motivation. If you have any problems, pls contact us.
KINYOOO Voltage Tester Pen, Non-Contact 90V-1000V AC Voltage Tester Alert Pen Voltage Detector Rotary Coax Stripper Cutter, Cable Stripper Cutter. (2 pack)
Coax cable stripper
1.It Can set various cutting depths according to different cables, It Can be used for RG-58/59/62/6/6QS/3C/4C/5C
2.Designed for RG-59, RG-59 Quad, RG-6, RG-6 Quad, and RG-58 Cables
3.If you need to adjust the cutter, the hex key makes it easy to set the cutting depth. The stripping diagram on the top of the RG6 Coaxial Cable Stripper
makes it quick to select the proper tool for the coaxial cable you're using.
Self-regulating tension means that you don't have to hold the jaws down on the cable.
4.Just insert the cable and spin the tool.
1.The tool is simple to use. Place the device within 1 cm of any wire or electrical outlet and the tip will turn red while the unit makes an audible "beep" if voltage is detected.
2.The unit is equipped with a flashlight to help navigate through dark spaces.
3.The main function: Dirctly test, sense test, leakage test, can replace the battery, Auto-detecting function.
4.Scope of application: testing Domestic appliances, testing circuits, testing alternating circuits, testing direct current power, indirect testing high oltage,
distinguish zero phase line and find the broken point.
Check before use
Never test voltages above 1000V AC
e test voltage range: 90V-1000V AC
AAA1.5V X 2
Battery life: 6 hours of continuous use
1x Electrometric Detector
1x Rotary Coax Stripper Cutter
Powered By: 2 x AAA1.5V Batteries (This kit does not contain a battery)
Our professional customer service team is ready to solve the after-sales problem for you.
Please feel free to purchase it. For any possible defective products, please contact us first.
We will do our best to make it right with either a replacement or refund.
- Cable Stripper Cutter: Use easily, lock the tool over the cable, spin clockwise, then pull off the unwanted portion. Double bladed for cutting inner and outer core simultaneously
- Fully Adjustable & Replaceable Blades Adjustable for RG6, RG58, RG59 and RG62 cables, Removes 4, 6, 8 and 12mm Insulation (adjustable)
- Electrical Test Pencil: Easy to use, you can quickly test for energized, "Beep" sound and red flashing LED would indicate the presence of voltage.
- Power by 2 AAA 1.5V Batteries(This kit does not contain a battery). Voltage Sensitivity: 90-1000V AC (NEVER test the voltage which is more than 1000V).
- Voltage Tester Pen with LED torch for working in dark environments. Lightweight, durable construction with practical pocket clip, a practical tool for electricians or for everyday use.
OWIKAR Non-Contact Voltage Tester Digital Voltage Tester Pen LED Light 901000V Ac Detector Sensor Electric Volt Voltage Tester Volt Alert Pen for Directly to Measure The Home Voltage
Non-contact 90V1000V AC Voltage Detector Sensor Tester Pen
Accord with the standard of IEC61010-1
Long life and low power consumption
Compact, safety, & easy to carry
The AC non-contact voltage testers are easy to use -- just touch the tip to a terminal strip, outlet, or supply cord. When the tip glows red and the unit beeps, you know there is voltage present. Electricians, maintenance, service, safety personnel, and homeowners can quickly test for energized circuits in the workplace or at home.
Test range: 90-1000V AC
Material: ABS Plastic and Electronic component
Power source: 2 x 1.5V AAA battery (not included)
1.Never test the voltage which is more than 1000AC with voltage pen
2.Don't use the LCD voltmeter in a damp environment
1x Non contact voltage tester pen
- Non-contact AC voltage measurement It will flash and beep when the device close to AC voltage greater than or equal to 90V, Don't need to touch the measured object. It will also have a beep sound. it's tell you this is a safe voltage range. Safely for your family and work.
- Detect AC VoltageDistinguish the live and null wire of 12V-1000V into 3 voltage level. If the instrument detects AC voltage, its induction indicator lamp will flash and the buzzer makes the different alarm sound.
- Multifunctions, easy to useThe voltage tester could also serve as an emergency flashlight, which is necessary for working in the dark. The controller is suitable for testing lighting, switches, AC cables, sockets, junction boxes, fuses and so on.
- Easy to carryThe stress tester has a small form factor and wear resistance, your bag will be the ideal packaging.Auto power-off feature conserves energy while the LED torch allows operation even on dark corners.
- Ensuring your overall safetyNow, you don't have to call a professional electrician nor make contact with the wire just to know whether electricity runs through it. This device would determine whether there is some form of electricity running through the wire without you actually needing to touch it.
Gardner Bender GVD-3505 Circuit Alert Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Pocket Clip
A non-contact voltage tester serves as a key component in any electrical toolkit, allowing the user to verify the presence of AC voltage prior to working on an electrical installation or during troubleshooting without requiring physical contact with live electrical conductors. The Gardner Bender GVD-3505 LiveWire Adjustable Non-Contact Voltage Detector features an on/off adjustable sensitivity dial able to detect the presence of AC Voltage from as low as 12 V to up to 600 V AC and provides both audible (beeping) and visual (360 degree flashing red light) indicators to alert the user of the presence of voltage. The fully insulated probe tip eliminates the risk of contacting live electrical wires while the patented battery check feature designed into the unit ensures tester and batteries are operating properly, virtually eliminating false negative readings. Applications include testing doorbells, low voltage lighting, security system wires, AC energized wires, outlets, switches, electrical panels and light fixtures. Quickly locates the hot terminals in receptacles. The unit includes a pocket-clip for secure portability. Tester is C/ETL/UL Listed, offers a 150lb crush rating, CAT III 600V rating.
- Visual (flashing) and audible (beeping) indicators signal presence of voltage
- Adjustable sensitivity detects the presence of AC Voltage from 12-600V without contacting wires
- Convenient pocket clip for easy accessibility
- Built-in 'safe-test' feature assures batteries are operating properly
- Tests: doorbells, low-voltage lighting, outlets, switches, electrical panels and light fixtures
Sperry Instruments SK-1 Professionals Essential 3-Piece Electrical Kit: Non-Contact Voltage (VD6504), GFCI Outlet Tester (GFI6302), 7 Function Digital Multi-Meter (DM6250)
The Sperry Instruments 3-piece electrical tester kit provides convenient tools to test and troubleshoot for home or auto. The 7 function digital multi-meter features offers a durable and ergonomic design manufactured to the latest industry standards. Featuring improved audible and visual indicators, a large LCD screen, and easy to read industry standard markings this unit uses standard aaa batteries with an auto-off function designed to save battery life. The unit is equipped with auto ranging capabilities that allow the meter to automatically determine the resolution based on the application without requiring manual adjustments. Test leads included. The circuit alert non-contact voltage detector indicates the presence of AC voltage from 50 - 1000 V with visual (flashing) and audible (beeping) indicators Signaling presence of voltage. No need to contact bare conductor. Built-in voltage detector safe test feature assures batteries are operating properly. Compact design fits in shirt pocket and includes pocket clip. Tests: outlets, switches, circuit breaker panels, wiring, and light fixtures. The ground fault (GFCI) receptacle tester and circuit analyzer tests seven common wiring conditions including: ground fault interruption, open ground, open neutral, open hot, hot/ground reverse, hot/neutral reverse, and correct wiring. Plug tester into any circuit, sequence of yellow and red lights provides indication of circuit status or specifies wiring errors. When used on circuits protected by GFCI, press black button to test and trip GFCI. Tests: standard outlets, GFCI outlets, and extension cords. Receptacle tester requires no batteries, multi-meter and voltage detectors operate from 1-aaa battery (voltage detector) and 2-aaa (DMM), included.
- AUTO RANGING: Capability allows the meter to automatically determine the resolution based on the application (DM6250)
- DURABLE: Hi-Impact Resistant ABS housing with soft over-molded rubber grips with a compact ergonomic design
- FUNCTIONALITY RANGE: Tests both AC and DC Voltage - 200mV, 2V, 20V, 200V, 500/600V (AC/DC), Resistance 200, 2K, 2M, 20M, Battery Testing 1.5V (2V), Temperature Measurement -40F to 752F, Diode Test and Continuity (DM6250)
- CIRCUIT SENSING: Non-Contact sensitivity detects 50-1000V AC and patented battery self-test feature (VD6504)
- AUDIBLE AND VISIBLE INDICATOR: 360 visual and beeping audio Non-Contact Voltage Detection (VD6504)
- RATED: CAT Rating III 300V (GFI6302), CAT Rating III 600V (DM6250), CAT Rating III 1000V, IV 600V (VD6504) 10 ft Drop and 250 lb Crush (GFI6302 and VD6504)
- 40th wedding anniversary gifts for parents
- Morningstar solar ps-30
- Crunch pd8002 power drive 2-channel 800w amplifier
- Life lycra pro swimsuit
- Wall sconce led lighting