Rust-Oleum 291486 Restore 10X Advanced Resurfacer Gallon Redwood
Restore 10X Advanced Resurfacer is a water-based solid acrylic coating designed specifically for resurfacing heavily worn decks and patios. High build textured finish provides slip resistance and can bridge over or fill 1/4 inch cracks, nail holes and other minor surface defects. Ideal for use on wood, most composite decks or broom swept or porous concrete surfaces.
- For use on weathered surfaces such as wood decks, most composite decks and broom swept concrete patios
- Durable coating is 10 times thicker than ordinary paint, repairs minor surface defects and fills cracks up to 1/4 of an inch thick
- Covers up to 40 sq ft with 2 coats ready, for light foot traffic within 24 hours and furniture ready within 48 hours
- Advanced technology provides superior water, algae and mildew resistance that helps deck and patio surfaces last longer
- Flat textured finish is barefoot friendly and offers a slip free surface
Anvil Deck-A-New Resurfacer Paint, Restores Wood Decks, Porches, Concrete Patios & Pool Decks, Premium Textured, 5 Slip Resistant Colors Available - Redwood, 1 Gallon
Uses, Features & Benefits: Anvil Deck-A-New Wood & Concrete Textured Resurfacer is an eco-friendly rejuvenator coating for weathered or damaged wood and concrete surfaces. Deck-A-New's beautiful textured solid color finish repairs, structurally sound, wooden and composite decks, concrete patios, pool decks, walkways steps and porches while offering maximum protections to preserve the surface for years. The coating encapsulates splinters and fills cracks delivering a beautiful slip resistant finish that is scuff, peel and chip resistant. Protect both interior/exterior vertical/horizontal wood and concrete surfaces with lasting durability.
Wooden Surfaces: replace rotting or unstable decking boards and remove all loose splinters. Clean the surface to remove mildew, dirt, and oil prior to application. Level all nail or screw heads. Use Anvil Aqua Seal Waterproofer Bonding Primer #235.
Concrete Surfaces: remove all dirt, efflorescence, grease, oil, waxes, silicone products, and other foreign material that would interfere with the adhesion of Deck-A-New. Un-coated smooth steel-toweled concrete floors (floors with no porosity) must be totally cured, and cleaned with Anvil Clean & Etch #1450.
Easy Application: For best results, must apply two coats by brush, roller or texture sprayer. For normal aged wood, composite or concrete decks use a synthetic roller with a 3/8 inch nap. For extremely weathered, cracked and damaged wood decks, apply with a nylon-loop textured roller. Apply product at a rate of 120 to 160 sq. ft. per gallon, depending on porosity (60-80 sq.ft. in two coats).
- REPAIRS structurally sound, wooden and composite decks, concrete patios, walkways steps and porches while locking down splinters and filling cracks up to inch.
- REJUVENATES weathered or damaged wood and concrete surfaces saving replacement costs.
- PROTECTS interior/exterior wood and concrete surfaces with lasting, textured 100 acrylic durability that holds up in harsh weather conditions and heavy foot traffic.
- APPLICATION: 120 to 160 sq. ft. per gallon, depending on porosity (60-80 sq. ft. in two coats) to a clean, primed surface. Easy clean up with soap and water.
- RECOMMENDATIONS: WOOD - use Anvil Aqua Seal Waterproofer Bonding Primer #235 for extremely weather damaged wood. CONCRETE - surface should be primed with Anvil High Adhesion Grip-Tite WB Bonding Primer #1750. Uncoated smooth steel-troweled concrete floors (floors with no porosity) must be totally cured, and cleaned with Anvil Concrete and Masonry Cleaner and Etch #1450.
Rust-Oleum / Zinsser 287843 Gal Beach Restore 10X Advanced Deck & Concrete (46104,46118)
Fills Cracks, Nail Holes And Locks Down Splinters
- The smart alternative to deck and concrete replacement
- Use on wood, composite decking, concrete, docks and more
Porter Cable PXRA2676 Multi Surface Restoration Tool Kit
The Restorer is able to accomplish a variety of tasks that typically require the use of many different hand tools and power tools including work done by hand. The Restorer is a patented hand-held or bench top tool that can be used to buff, sand, grind, polish, scrub or clean any surface. Its design makes the Restorer very balanced and compact for maneuvering in tight areas and around tough obstacles. And wait, in any type of surface, Flat or curved, wet or dry. Simply amazing! the Restorer can be fitted with any type of roller from scotch-brite to wire wheel and everywhere in between. The pistol grip design allows the operator to control the tool with one hand or use the front palm grip to work vertically or overhead. Simply connect a vacuum source to the output of the Restorer to safely and effectively clear away all debris that is being removed from the surface during usage.
- The new PORTER CABLE Restorer sands, grinds, buffs, polishes, and scrubs. It handles metal, wood, cement, and more
- Accepts multiple roller sleeves and wheels that allow you to sand, grind, buff, polish, scrub or clean any surface
- Powerful 3.5 amp variable speed motor
- The pistol grip design allows the operator to control the tool with one hand or use the front palm grip to work vertically or overhead
- Simply connect a vacuum source to the output of the restorer to safely and effectively clear away all debris that is being removed from the surface during usage
Rust-Oleum 51750 Restore Crack Filler with 10-ounce Tube
Restore coatings will fill and cover cracks up to about in sizefor imperfections larger than that, use Rust-Oleum restore crack Filler. This textured formula evens out the surface and ensures a much smoother final result. For use on wood or concrete. Fills cracks up to 3/8". durable, flexible, and paintable.
- This product adds a great value
- Fills cracks up to 3/8 inch
- Durable, flexible, and paintable
- For use on both wood and concrete
- Fills cracks up to 3/8
- Durable, flexible and waterproof
- Simply gun it into the cracks, wipe away the excess and let it dry.
- Mens briefcase shoulder bags
- Tissot pr100 lady
- Argon oil for face
- Wd 40 penetrating oil
- Moore and wright square