London: The Ultimate London Travel Guide By A Traveler For A Traveler: The Best Travel Tips; Where To Go, What To See And Much More (Lost Travelers Guide, ... Guide, England Travel, London Travel Guide)
Updated Completely Based On Customer Feedback.
Congratulations! Youve Found The Ultimate Travel Guide To London.
Why You Need Lost Travelers
First we would like to thank you for considering Lost Travelers as your guide book. Allow us to explain our beginnings, and the reason we created Lost Travelers. Lost Travelers was created due to one simple problem that other guides on the market did not solve; loss of time. Considering its the 21st century and everything is available on the internet why do we still purchase guidebooks? To save us time! Thats right.
Since the goal is to be efficient and save time, we did not understand why there are several guidebooks on the market that are of 500 to 1000 page long. We do not believe one needs that much bluff to get an overview of the location and some remarkable suggestions. Considering many guidebooks on the market are filled with suggestions that were sponsored for, we have decided to take a different approach and provide our travelers with an honest opinion and decline any sort of sponsorship. This simply allows us to cut off any nonsense and create our guides the Lost Travelers style.
Our mission is simple; to create an easy to follow guide book that outlines the best of activities to do in our limited time at the destination. This easily saves you your most valuable asset; your time. You no longer need to spend hours looking through a massive book, or spend hours searching for information on the internet as we have completed the whole process for you. The best part is we provide you our e-guides for one third the price of the leading brand, and our paper copy for only half the price.
The World Is A Book And Those Who Do Not Travel Only Read One Page
- St. Augustine
Here Is A Quick Preview Of Our Guide
- London At a Glance
- Now And Then: The History Of London
- Understanding London: Brief Geographical Stats Of London
- Where To Stay In London
- Top Experiences In London
- Top Cultural Experiences In London
- Culinary Adventure: The Top Places To Experience Art Of Feasting In LondonNature & Adventure: The Top Must-Visit Places In London
- Other Major Attractions In London
- The Best Times To Visit London
- Fun: Nightlife In London
- How Much It May Cost (For Low, Mid Range & High End)
- Basic Survival Guide To Use In London
Let us guide you for a better, safer and more enjoyable trip. Download your copy today!
In 1875 London, a young boy who lives by scavenging on the banks of the River Thames finds a coin with an image of Queen Victoria and risks his life to meet her in person. Shown in 4:3 full frame presentation.
- Factory sealed DVD
Vintage photo of Li Yongbo and Tian Bingyi
Size Size of photo 8.2" x 11.6"
Li Yongbo and Tian Bingyi, the Chinese pair, in winning action against Martin Dew and Dipak Tailor, of Britain, in the men's doubles final of the British Airways Masters badminton championships at the Royal Albert Hall.
This photograph originates from the International Magazine Services photo archive. IMS was a editorial photo archive in Scandinavia founded in 1948 but evolved from older archives that have images in the collection also. The archive is in great condition and been in storage for a long time and the images in the collection are now being sold off one by one. The images in this archive where distributed in only 10-15 copies around the world at the time and many copies have been lost or damaged during time, each copy from the collection is therefore very rare and unique. This kind of rare images are not only a great thing to own but also a great investment. Own a piece of history with this great photography memorabilia. By purchasing a photo from IMXPIX Images, copyright does not transfer. We are selling these photos as collectibles only and no copyright is implied. Detected: OCR:
- CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY with every order. All our images are original photos from a press archive. There is only one copy of each photo.
- COLLECTIBLE / MEMORABILIA Vintage photographs are a great collectible. A moment in history is a great addition to any collection.
- Great for WALL DECOR. An original piece of history in your home or your office.
- PERSONAL GIFT suitable for all occasions whether its a Christmas gift, valentines. Etc. Who is your fatherâs sports idol? or your mother's rock star? In what town did grandpa grow up?
- INVESTMENT Many predict that the price and value of vintage photographs will increase in the future as and they might be the next valuable paintings of our times.
- Rustic farmhouse tablecloth
- Light blue men
- Seaside waste basket
- Ps2 rpg bundle
- Ecg workout exercises in arrhythmia interpretation 7th edition