T999 screen protector case

OtterBox Commuter Series Case for Samsung Galaxy S III - Purple

Buy t999 screen protector case
Check Price on Amazon
Buy t999 screen protector case from Amazon.com

Description:

HTML Generator Sample Page

Samsung Galaxy S3 Commuter Series

Built with your hectic life in mind, the Commuter Series Samsung Galaxy S3 case provides protection against oopsies and accidents without being too bulky for your pocket or purse. The Commuter Series offers two layers of protection for your highly connected lifestyle. The durable silicone inner layer snugly cushions and absorbs the Galaxy S3 from impact while the polycarbonate outer layer provides solid impact protection without being too big or bulky. Silicone plugs cover the main openings of the Galaxy S3, including the volume controls, power button, headphone jack and charging port. The Galaxy S3 Commuter Series case maintains complete functionality of the device so you can stay connected while being protected. Its not just a case. Its an OtterBox.

Compatibility:
  • Samsung Galaxy S3 (all carriers)

Features:
  • Complete functionality of the Galaxy S3 through the case, including the microphone, speaker, camera and flash
  • Silicone plugs cover the main openings of the phone, including volume controls, power button and headphone jack
  • Two layers of protection include a silicone inner layer and a polycarbonate outer layer

Material:
  • Clear self-adhering screen protector prevents scratches (comes with screen cleaning cloth and bubble squeegee)
  • Durable silicone inner layer snugly cushions the Galaxy S3 against impact
  • Sturdy polycarbonate outer layer provides smooth yet solid impact protection without being too bulky in your purse or pocket

Environmental Protection:
The Samsung Galaxy S3 Commuter Series case provides added protection against bump and shock but is NOT protective against water. 

• Bump and scratch protection
  • 3 Layers of protection: Hard hi-impact polycarbonate shell, clear screen protecting membrane, and impact absorbing silicone skin
  • Port and button covers keep dust and dirt out
  • Retail Packaging
  • Compatible with Galaxy S III i747, S3, i9300, i535, L710, T999

Pandamimi Deluxe Cover for Samsung i9300 Galaxy S3 I9300, I747, L710, T999,i535 - AT & T, T Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, U.s.cellular, Screen Protector

Check Price on Amazon

Description:

Functionality: The built-in magnetic strip provides the sleep / wake feature. Because the cover is uniquely designed to transform the case into a comfortable viewing stand, this capability allows the viewer to use the new IPhone comfortably.Protection:This case sports a simple and classy design made from faux leather, and the interior is lined with non-scratch material so you do not need to worry about any damages.Convenience:All features of the new iPad are accessible even with the case on through cut-outs and openings. It even includes a camera hole so you can take pictures and videos without removing it. Watch movies and listen to music clearly with speaker holes! The compact structure of the case offers convenient mobility so you can just grab your new phone and be ready to go.

• Get great protection for your phone without the bulky look
  • Durable and beautiful design
  • Protects your phone from dirt and scratches
  • Fashionable Slim Design
  • Quick & Easy Installation - No Tools Required.

BLACK Hybrid Shock Armor Hard Kickstand Belt Clip Holster Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 III i9300 / i747 / T999 (All Carriers) Screen Protector In Twisted Tech Packaging

Check Price on Amazon

Description:

This unique polycarbonate/silicone gel hybrid case offers slick looking protection for your phone.

The case features 2 layers of protection.

The main part of the case is made out of silicone gel that covers the entire phone.

The 2nd layer is a hard plastic shell that covers the back and sides of the silicone gel as shown in the pictures. Your phone remains fully functional while in the case with access to all the phones features.

Suitable only for the Samsung Galaxy S3 III i9300 / i747 / T999 (All Carriers) cell phone.

Attention Sellers: Cases and Skins are inspected and packaged under Twisted Tech retail packaging. Do not list your products here as they are not the same product or include the same services provided by Twisted Tech and have a different UPC. Thank you.

• Protection against scratches, chips, dirt.
  • Custom made to fit your phone perfectly.
  • Complements Product.
  • Accessible opening provides quick access to button functions.

For Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300, i747, L710, T999 Rubberized Hard Cover Case - Rose Pink Clear LCD Screen Protector Car Charger Home Travel Charger Sync USB Data Cable

Check Price on Amazon

Description:

1. Rubberized Hard Cover Case
Brand new generic case.
Durable hard rubberized material.
Custom made to fit your phone perfectly.
Easy access to all buttons and features.
** Color received may vary from image shown **

2. Screen Protector Flim Guard
Brand new generic screen protector.
Clear, ultra thin and durable.
Custom designed to fit your PDA/Smartphone.
Shield and protect your screen from unwanted scratches.
Quickly and easily adhere directly to your screen.
Non-adhesive backing, will not leave sticky residue.
Include a cloth, soft card & one screen protector.
Phone not included.

3. Micro-USB Car Charger Vehicle Power Adapter (500mA)
Brand new generic accessories.
Vehicle Lighter Adaptor.
Short circuit protection.
LED charging indication.
Can Charge Ni-Mh, Ni-cd and Li-Ion Battery.
Plug never heats or overcharges the battery.
Intelligent IC chip inside recognizes a full battery and automatically switch to a saver.

4. Micro USB Home Wall Travel AC Charger Power Adapter for Cellphone MP3 (110-240v)
Input: 100V - 240V (U.S. & World Standard).
Intelligent IC chip inside recognizes a full battery and automatically switch to a saver.

5. Micro-USB USB Data Cable
This USB data cable enables you to connect your cellular phone to your computer for: Wireless internet access, Sending and receiving email, FTP (Uploading and downloading files), Downloading Music / Pictures / Ring tones, Editing your phone book / SMS, Synchronizing calendar entries

• Brand New non-OEM Generic Polybag Package
  • Combo Includes 1 x Rubberized Hard Cover Case. 1 x Screen Protector Flim Guard. 1 x New Premium Power Car Charger with Smart IC Chip. 1 x New Premium Power Travel/Home Wall Charger with Smart IC Chip. 1 x New USB Data Charge Sync Cable.
  • New Premium Power Car Charger with Smart IC Chip Recharge on the go by harnessing power from your car with a cigarette lighter adapter. Phone can be used during charging.
  • Provides ultimate protection from scratches and its perfect mold keeps the phone trim and trendy.
  • Accessory only ** Color received may vary from image shown *

suchAcase BLACK Pro Dual Hard Kickstand Belt Clip Holster Hybrid Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 III i9300 / i747 / T999 (All Carriers) Screen Protector

Check Price on Amazon

Description:

The case has two layers, the inner layer is made by silicone gel, this layer is soft and elastic; it's the best material to protect the phone from scratching. The outer layer is hard polycarbonate that prevents impacts on the phone, such as accidently dropping the phone.The case provides the excellent protection in two layers; however the phone remains fully accessible to all phone features. The case can be sliding in and out easily, not too tight and not too loose. It's just perfect to keep your phone firm inside the holster without losing the easy accessibility.

• Professional Heavy Duty dual layers case features dual-protection 3-IN-1 design.
  • High quality polycarbonate/silicone gel hybrid case offers slick looking protection for phone
  • Provide excellent protection to the phone for anti shock & anti bumper.
  • Case can stand in a 60 degree angle so that it can be hand-free while watching video.
  • Holster provides belt clip as well as standing feature.

WHITE Studded Diamond Hard Plastic Chrome Rear Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 III i9300 / i747 / T999 (All Carriers) Screen Protector In Twisted Tech Packaging

Check Price on Amazon

Description:

Samsung Galaxy S3 III i9300 / i747

• Practical and Stylish

suchAcase Black Heavy Duty Dual Layers Kickstand Hybrid Hard Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 III i9300 / i747 / T999 (All Carriers) Screen Protector

Check Price on Amazon

Description:

Professional Heavy Duty dual layers case features dual-protection 3-IN-1 design.
High quality polycarbonate/silicone gel hybrid case offers slick looking protection for phone.
Provide excellent protection to the phone for anti shock & anti bumper.
Case can stand in a 60 degree angle so that it can be hand-free while watching video.
User-friendly cutouts allow easy access to hands-free jacket and sleep button.

• Professional Heavy Duty dual layers case features dual-protection 3-IN-1 design.
  • High quality polycarbonate/silicone gel hybrid case offers slick looking protection for phone
  • Provide excellent protection to the phone for anti shock & anti bumper.
  • Case can stand in a 60 degree angle so that it can be hand-free while watching video.
  • User-friendly cutouts allow easy access to hands-free jacket and sleep button.

BC Black Duo Shield Hybrid Snap On Phone Case Cover Skin for Samsung Galaxy S3 L710 Sprint/T999 T-Mobile/i747 AT&T/i535 Verizon Screen Protector Film

Check Price on Amazon

Description:

Protect your Samsung i9300 Galaxy S3 with the safety of a hard plastic case, but also with the firm grip and soft touch of a silicone skin. Combine these two features and you get our heavy duty Duo Shield case. This dual layered case is composed of hard plastic on the inside and soft silicone on the outside for a more stylish look as well as better protection!

• Hard Plastic on the inside and Soft Silicone on the outside.
  • Edges are reinforced for more protection.
  • Surface covered by layer of silicone and added side grips to provide better grip and protection.
  • 2 Tone coloring provides a more stylish look!
  • Pre-cut openings allows full access to all of the Samsung i9300 Galaxy S3's functions.

MYBAT SAMSIIIHPCTUFF2DIM019NP Premium TUFF Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Zebra Skin Hot Pink/Black

Check Price on Amazon

Description:

Unique. Economical. Utilitarian. The Zebra Skin Hot Pink/Black Hybrid TUFF Case for the Samsung Galaxy S3 is a unique way to showcase and protect your device. A silicone skin core protects your phone from impact, while a hard plastic shell provides protection from scratches. The hard plastic piece interlocks with the silicone and provides an ergonomic grip. Accurate button molds and openings ensure that your phone's features are not blocked off. is a unique way to showcase and protect your device.

• Double layer design ensures your Samsung Galaxy S3 with dynamic phone protection from impact and abrasions
  • Silicone core with a hard rubberized shell it provides ultimate rugged defense
  • Reinforces vulnerable corners and adds additional side grips for better control of your phone
  • Unique Zebra Skin Hot Pink/Black TUFF design
  • Designed for your Samsung Galaxy S3

BC Hot Pink Duo Shield Hybrid Snap On Phone Case Cover Skin for Samsung Galaxy S3 L710 Sprint/T999 T-Mobile/i747 AT&T/i535 Verizon Screen Protector Film

Check Price on Amazon

Description:

Protect your Samsung i9300 Galaxy S3 with the safety of a hard plastic case, but also with the firm grip and soft touch of a silicone skin. Combine these two features and you get our heavy duty Duo Shield case. This dual layered case is composed of hard plastic on the inside and soft silicone on the outside for a more stylish look as well as better protection!

• Hard Plastic on the inside and Soft Silicone on the outside.
  • Edges are reinforced for more protection.
  • Surface covered by layer of silicone and added side grips to provide better grip and protection.
  • 2 Tone coloring provides a more stylish look!
  • Pre-cut openings allows full access to all of the Samsung i9300 Galaxy S3's functions.

T999 screen protector case